Western Federal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Western Federal Credit Union Interview Questions

2.0

Business Process Improvement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Western Federal Credit Union (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

The job search and interviews could be stressful and time consuming. My experience with Western Federal Credit Union was clear, prompt and positive. I was contacted by the recruiter next day after I applied on LinkedIn, then I went though two other interviews with people from Western. Throughout the process I was always provided with feedback and instructions about next step.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your previous job as a business analyst?   1 Answer

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Western Federal Credit Union (Torrance, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I met with the VP of Production who was at that time handling the Toyota relocation account. She was very nice, detailed on the job description and emphasized the attention to detail that was needed and impeccable customer service that was required for the job. All in all, I understood what was expected and from the vibe of the interview I felt that the company cared about their employees and had a relaxed environment.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were faced with an upset client? What would you do to handle the situation and make client feel better about the situation?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Western Federal Credit Union (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

One phone interview, followed by in person interview with Branch Manager. After that, waited for a long time for background check/drug test. Took probably close to three weeks.

Waited to go to orientation took another 2 weeks, and finally was able to start in branch about a month after the initial interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Western Federal Credit Union in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online at night and was contacted the next morning to do a phone interview with a recruiter, a few days later an in person with two managers, and a final video chat with one of their VPs(who is wonderful). The background check took a very long time.

Interview Questions

• Describe what your career goals are?   1 Answer

Manager Or IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Western Federal Credit Union (Torrance, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

After weeks and weeks of follow up, HR finally called you. Quick resume look over then they schedule for a one on one interview. The interview was rescheduled at the last minute and I had to now take two days off work. The interview was simple, but there was no feed back after the interview. I had to call and email on a daily basis. Finally, after three weeks they got back to you.. position filled.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Western Federal Credit Union?   Answer Question