Westmont College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Westmont College Interview Questions

Interviews at Westmont College

Interviews for Top Jobs at Westmont College

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Westmont College.

Interview

I applied online and was interviewed by the director of my department and other colleagues I would work closely with. They were very flexible with my schedule as I was currently working at the time I was interviewing. Questions varied from my professional experience to why Westmont. During the interview process, I was also able to ask questions on what I could expect as a Westmont employee.

Interview Questions

Assistant Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Westmont College in December 2009.

Interview

Initial communications were via e-mail. Then one receives a phone interview with a group of interviewers. You talk about your aspirations, the reason why you applied to the school, and how you understand Liberal Arts with a Christian view. The people are very nice (why not if you are in Santa Barbara), the offices are good and they are quite flexible on your work responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• How do you view Liberal Arts from a Christian viewpoint?   Answer Question