Weston Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.5

Associate Project Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Weston Solutions (West Chester, PA).

Interview

1. Applied online.
    2. Got a phone call a few days later.
    3. Asked to come in for an interview.
    4. Interviewed with 5 different people on the same day. Was brought to lunch.
    5. Was told that they would be interviewing other candidates.
    6. One week later got a phone call with an offer, told about background & references checks etc.
    7. Spent 2 days bargaining, then finally accepted offer.
    8. Began working the next month.

Interview Questions

• If you were faced with an employee committing an unethical act, how would you address it?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Weston Solutions in November 2015.

Interview

After applying, was not called in for an interview until over a month later. First interview met with several project managers individually. Another month later, called back for a second interview to meet with the same people, as well as get evaluated by other team members. Waited another few weeks to be contacted again and asked several other questions over the phone and to be given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked about field experience, equipment used, and education.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weston Solutions.

Interview

Long interview but a lot of it was more of going through the job description and being showed around the facility as well as being showed some of the equipment which is used on a daily basis. Also, got an opportunity to meet with some of the staff and just talk to them about some of the projects that they worked on in the past.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why we should hire you   1 Answer

Air Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mundelein, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Weston Solutions (Mundelein, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

After two rounds of phone interviews--one with someone from HR and one with a group of three people--I was told that since it was too expensive to fly me to the office where the position was, I would need to drive to a closer office and do a video call interview from there. I was told that since the driving distance was not long enough, my travel would not be reimbursed, so I had to pay my $50 cab out of pocket. After this interview, I was told I would hear back within a week or so. Closer to three weeks later, I received a call from the HR correspondent saying in a very roundabout way that the position basically no longer existed, but that there was an opportunity in the closeby office for an Environmental Engineer that I could interview for. I had no interest in this job and felt deceived and left in the dark. It was handled very unprofessionally, and I declined to continue the discussion.

Associate Project Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weston Solutions (West Chester, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

The first three interviews were phone interviews, with different people within the company all in different offices across the Midwest region. All of the interviews were laid back, I didn't feel like I had to have perfectly crafted responses, I didn't feel uncomfortable pausing or laughing when appropriate.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what word I would use to describe myself. They also asked what was an example of something that I did in school or at work that involved a "Eureka!" moment   1 Answer

Buyer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Weston Solutions (West Chester, PA).

Interview

I was in a 2-person panel interview. The lady was very quiet, submissive, and simply answered my questions while I waited for the "boss" to arrive 30 minutes after my arrival time. Most of the interview was spent listening to the "boss" tell me why I wasn't qualified for the position and how "complex" it would be.

Interview Questions

• So you didn't like that job and now you don't like this one?   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weston Solutions.

Interview

The process was structured and went smoothly

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I tried to but was unsuccessful

Project Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Weston Solutions (Edison, NJ).

Interview

Got the interview set up through a head hunter. The interview was not long and very laid back. There was no grilling of questions, just a conversation discussing the company and my experience.

Environmental Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Weston Solutions (Anchorage, AK) in November 2013.

Interview

Went in for three different interviews over the course of six months. They pulled different employees currently working in the office to ask questions, then would submit their opinions of how the interview went afterwards. Most of the time, only one interview is done but sometimes (as in my case), they do numerous.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with traveling frequently?   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weston Solutions (San Diego, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter, discussed current background and qualifications. Was hired as a temp and given a probationary period in which to learn designated tasks and see if the position was a mutual fit.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What is your understanding of the position?   Answer Question