Wexford Health Sources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017

1.9

Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlisle, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wexford Health Sources (Carlisle, IN).

Interview

I had worked previously in different state FOR THE CORRECTIONAL AREANA AND THEREFORE my resume was chosen for an interview and I got hired thru that process. So far have over twenty years of experience in this arena

Interview Questions

• what were my strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Specialty Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wexford Health Sources (Westover, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview went very well, was later contacted to inform me that I didn't get the job. Job remained posted and open on website for about a month later? !

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wexford Health Sources (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Met with several people within department all gave great info and were very friendly. I was introduced to a lot of people in corporate office. I was not asked a ton of questions but more given information about position and company

Menta Health Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wexford Health Sources (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interview process was originated with a phone interview, the HR people are very rude and incompetent. They also do not follow through with anything after you are hired. There was also an in person interview which was with the site manager and that was nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, they made a offer and I accepted.

QMHP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Galesburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wexford Health Sources (Galesburg, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Two supervisors, one from Wexford, and one from IDOC. Confusing, mixed messages about duties and compensation. One played "good cop" while the other played "bad cop" it was distracting from the actual conversation about job duties. Almost childish. Much later, I realized that both were being dishonest about salary, and job description. It was also impossible to determine a clear chain of command.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like to work with this population?   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parkersburg, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wexford Health Sources (Parkersburg, WV) in June 2015.

Interview

It took me over a month to be hired. The HSA did not really interview me. She was more interested in my availability. It seemed to me that they would hire a monkey as long as they had a body to cover the position.

Interview Questions

• When are you available to work?   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wexford Health Sources (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

After a phone interview I was interviewed in the office by two upper management employees. Overall it was an easy interview. Interesting to note they are always in need of nursing staff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They like to pin you down during the initial phone interview. Be prepared because they WILL NOT negotiate after your 1:1 interview.

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wexford Health Sources (Hagerstown, MD) in October 2014.

Interview

Talked to recruiter by phone then had an on-site interview and a quick tour of the facility. Recruiter called one week later with an offer. Recruiter gave me two days to decide whether I wanted to take their offer.

Interview Questions

• Why did you become a PA?
      Why do you want to work in correctional medicine?   Answer Question

Medical Records Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Okeechobee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wexford Health Sources (Okeechobee, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

Phone interview by the corporate office then an in person interview with the on site manager. The phone interview was easy and the in person interview depends on the on site manager.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have dealing with medical records?   Answer Question

Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wexford Health Sources (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

misleading at best

Negotiation

non-existent