Which Wich Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Which Wich Interview Questions

Updated Dec 27, 2017

1.5

Cashier Interview

Interview

I applied and they called me for an interview and I started the next week it was pretty straight forward they hire a lot of people apparently and the turn around rate is fast

Interview Questions

• They asked about hours and communication issues   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salisbury, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Which Wich (Salisbury, NC).

Interview

The interviewer didn't even show up to interview me. I called back multiple times and they didn't pick up. One of the employee's had to interview me and she didn't know what to do or what to ask.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Which Wich (Richmond, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with a local franchisee. The interview was good and he owns two stores so we discussed my management potential. We also discussed some of the needs for the position longer term - bank runs and delivering catering orders.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my background and the fact that I seemed overqualified. I am making a career change so we discussed that for a while.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Coronado, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Which Wich (Coronado, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very casual and quick. The interviewer was 45 minutes late but he did apologize. The questions asked were very basic and it was nothing to stress over.

Cashier/Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midlothian, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Which Wich (Midlothian, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

I had filled out the application online, got a call about 5 minutes later, interviewed same day, and got the job. Helps if you're dealing with a franchise owner. I start tomorrow and am very excited.

Cashier Interview

Interview

I was contacted a few days after applying (kept checking on my application) by phone and they asked me to come in for an interview. The interview was brief and to the point. A few days later was sent an email stating that the position was filed by someone else older and more experienced.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Which Wich (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Really straightforward with the questions. They are really laid back and everyone seem to love working there. Was able to ask question after and actually have a conversion with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your management skills?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Which Wich in October 2016.

Interview

I was called to come in shortly after rush hour. We sat at the table and it was fairly relaxed. I had connections outside of the interview that I used.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Which Wich (Charlotte, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

I filled out the application online, got a call from the owner the next day wanting to schedule an interview. The interview was with a group of just 4 people including myself, everybody was friendly and waited there turn to speak the owner and manager was there to ask the interview questions. Process took only 15 mins.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work for Which Wich?   1 Answer
    • What restaurant have you had bad customer service?   1 Answer
    • What's your avalibility?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Which Wich in July 2016.

Interview

I filled out an application online with my resume and received a call back literally 2 hours later. I went in for my interview and was in and out in 15 minutes. I was told I would get a call the next morning.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation but I have no experience so I understand minimum wage. I have not yet gotten the job though.