Which Wich Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 30, 2017

1.5

Cashier/Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midlothian, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Which Wich (Midlothian, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

I had filled out the application online, got a call about 5 minutes later, interviewed same day, and got the job. Helps if you're dealing with a franchise owner. I start tomorrow and am very excited.

Cashier Interview

Interview

I was contacted a few days after applying (kept checking on my application) by phone and they asked me to come in for an interview. The interview was brief and to the point. A few days later was sent an email stating that the position was filed by someone else older and more experienced.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Which Wich (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Really straightforward with the questions. They are really laid back and everyone seem to love working there. Was able to ask question after and actually have a conversion with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your management skills?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Which Wich in October 2016.

Interview

I was called to come in shortly after rush hour. We sat at the table and it was fairly relaxed. I had connections outside of the interview that I used.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Which Wich (Charlotte, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

I filled out the application online, got a call from the owner the next day wanting to schedule an interview. The interview was with a group of just 4 people including myself, everybody was friendly and waited there turn to speak the owner and manager was there to ask the interview questions. Process took only 15 mins.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work for Which Wich?   1 Answer
    • What restaurant have you had bad customer service?   1 Answer
    • What's your avalibility?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Which Wich in July 2016.

Interview

I filled out an application online with my resume and received a call back literally 2 hours later. I went in for my interview and was in and out in 15 minutes. I was told I would get a call the next morning.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation but I have no experience so I understand minimum wage. I have not yet gotten the job though.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Which Wich in June 2016.

Interview

They called to schedule an interview for the next morning. The interview was with the two owners who really analyzed my resume (dates/length of time). Called me that afternoon to confirm I was hired.
    Communicated mostly through email after the first call to schedule the interview. Did training at home.... online... for free 😒

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were fare about starting amount, which was based on experience/position with the promise of a promotion and raise after 3 months probationary period is completed.

Line Worker Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Which Wich.

Interview

Met outside of store with the franchise owner for a brief and very non formal interview, the process only took but fifteen minutes at the most. Seemed as if he just needed anyone he could get his hands on to work.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in the food industry   1 Answer

Negotiation

was none

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Which Wich (Danville, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was pretty chill, they asked my easy questions like my availability and school hours. It was her first time and my first job. I met the crew, everyone was chill and mellow. I really liked it there, it was a great job if you're in college trying to make a little money.

Cashier/Food Prep and Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Which Wich (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, they gave me a phone interview and called my reference and got the job. But didn't start working til 2 months later. The managers are clueless and egotistical. You don't get free food you're overworked for the pay you get.