Which Wich Reviews
72% would recommend to a friend
(549 total reviews)
89% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is low if you'd like to become a supervisor or assistant general manager." (in 52 reviews)
- "Bad Management, Have to pay for food, very slow past" (in 43 reviews)
- "Managers can be rude" (in 26 reviews)
- "The one I worked at paid minimum wage" (in 11 reviews)
- "No training for this position." (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Which Wich and is not affected by filters.
Found 549 of over 555 reviews
Updated Nov 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0Sep 30, 2023Crew MemberFormer Employee, less than 1 yearFort Collins, CO
Owners are very involved and make working there fun. Good incentives to do well. It’s very easy to get scheduled the hours you want and they would around conflicts.
Pay isn’t great, paid biweekly
- 4.0Sep 5, 2023ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDallas, TX
Great staff and great location.
Significant travel if you don't like that sort of thing. But some folks enjoy it, so can go either way.
- 2.0Aug 22, 2023Store AssociateFormer Employee, less than 1 yearHoffman Estates, IL
You get to have free food
The manager does not even work. Employees don't get any tips, the manager and owner takes it all.
- 3.0Aug 5, 2023Crew Member/Grill CookFormer Employee, more than 1 yearTwin Mills, CO
Easy hours Minimum work Good customers
Management is incompetent and doesn’t know how to manage and control their frustrations
- 2.0May 6, 2023HostessFormer Employee, less than 1 yearCharlotte, NC
Free sandwiches sometimes, but they tried to get me out of there before I would qualify for a free sandwich. Free soft drinks as well. Not very strict and not a difficult job. Fairly laid back.
I didn't get many hours at all, the schedule was unpredictable, the job didn't really seem necessary for a small sandwich restaurant, the managers were unprofessional and not very nice, and everything was unorganized. The training was minimal and by a fellow team member that also wasn't very experienced. Not great pay.
- 3.0May 17, 2023CashierFormer Employee, more than 1 yearChesterfield, VA
Never crazy busy, got a good amount of time to dit around every shift
The management was terrible. I barely made any money, the people getting hired were making the same as me and I was training them. Ultimately the reason I quit after almost two years.
Which Wich Reviews FAQs
Which Wich has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 555 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at Which Wich to a friend and 53% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.
72% of Which Wich employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Which Wich 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.