Wild Apricot Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Wild Apricot

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wild Apricot

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wild Apricot (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I applied to this position online and got an email from their hiring manager and they set up the time for the telephonic interview . After that they sent some technical test which I passed successfully and hence was called in for the interview. In the interview I was amazed to see people working from merely 2-3 months are taking the interview and I know that because they told this themselves.Though I got a call for the second round of interview and this time I thought some senior members will be interviewing me. But to my surprise again , the new bees were taking the interview. Amazed to see such type of management. They don;t have anyone to take interviews. I was not surprised when I got a rejection letter , because I don't think so , those people knew even a single word of IT. Would not recommend such unprofessional company.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wild Apricot (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

Came in and met with the CEO, Dmitry. This particular job was more of a one-on-one interview. Although I did tour the office and meet some other staff. It was a standard interview. Other employees go through a more vigorous process. Usually 3 interviews, potentially a task to complete, meeting with managers and coworkers in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer