Wildlife Conservation Society Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wildlife Conservation Society Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2017

2.4

Design Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wildlife Conservation Society.

Interview

Was interviewed by two people, the interview was relaxed and conversational. Few formal questions. Received a call before the interview asking for my preferred salary and whether I would be available to work a part time schedule.

HR Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wildlife Conservation Society (Bronx, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed by three senior employees in one of the trailers at the flagship location at the Bronx Zoo. Was seen after roughly half an hour. Interview took ~45 minutes to an hour. Each interviewer prepared their own questions.

Admissions Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wildlife Conservation Society (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process took about 3 hours, They had told me to come at 12:30 i got out of there at exactly 3:30-4. It was a one on one interview and there was 6 people including me. The manager that interview me was such a charm and he was high spirited and very understanding. Just have to have patience and be confident.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when a co worker had told you to do a task, while already doing a task the manager had given you. what would you do ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Got a call a week later offering me the position of Admissions Sales Associate, which is 9$ per hour position. I gladly accepted since, i would love to experience working at Central Park Zoo.

Program Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wildlife Conservation Society.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by HR for a phone screening a week later. I came in and interviewed with HR, the program manager, and the department director, about a half hour each. They were average, not too difficult. I was offered the position a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this position? How do you handle difficult personalities?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wildlife Conservation Society in March 2016.

Interview

It was a quick and easy process. Since I had no prior work experience she molded the questions she asked me to fit in a school environment. The interview took less than an hour.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a group?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever worked with somebody who did not perform the task given to them? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Guest Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wildlife Conservation Society (Bronx, NY).

Interview

Straight forward, asked basic questions about what you know about the establishment. This job is helpful in that you are able to network and also great for young people that want to enter the workforce. Also, this process may have changed, I worked at this establishment a few summers ago.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about when you hear the word "guest services?"   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wildlife Conservation Society.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews with staff members. Asked me about my interest in the non-profit and about my qualifications. Also asked me about my hobbies and about where I saw myself in the future.

Tour Guide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wildlife Conservation Society (Bronx, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

At the interview, I was asked to read a few lines from the script. I was asked two questions that I don't remember, nothing too difficult. For me the interview process was brief and easy.

Interview Questions

• Can't recall - possibly what challenge(s) did you have to overcome at your previous job?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wildlife Conservation Society (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Went inside the building, met with one of the team leaders, filled out a basic math test first then after I was done I was interviewed one on one. The atmosphere at the place was quite chill,the co-workers didn't seem bothered by my presence and had a very organic flow, I was pretty nervous as this had been my first actual interview but it all went well.

Interview Questions

• Did you have a good relationship with your previous boss?   Answer Question

Translator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Health, AR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wildlife Conservation Society (Health, AR).

Interview

please, to hire salary,bonus ,position interviewing , duties or responsibilities, do you have criminal record or suffering from an deceases? what wcs respond? at the moment i still don't know yet if i can past this interview i am sure I will know this job in the future.

Interview Questions

• how many words can you translate per minute   1 Answer

Negotiation

About translation job position