Wilhelmsen Ship Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 22, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wilhelmsen Ship Management

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wilhelmsen Ship Management (Pasadena, TX).

Interview

Contacted by Phone – left a message calling me by someone else's name about the position.

Phone Interview – HR person was very nice and acted like I was meant to be contacted.

Interview - went well in terms of the Accounting test, but I had a higher degree than the interviewer and that seemed to be a problem to the interviewer.

Interview was business casual - most of the employees there had on faded clothes, and I overheard an employee say "who does she think she is?". I was always taught to dress in a professional manner for interviews, so I don't understand why the employee had a problem with my dress code.

Follow Up - no responses or answers whatsoever even after two attempts on my part.

Interview Questions

• There was a verbal Accounting skills test that had questions about what items should be a credit or debit.   Answer Question

Trainee Marine Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wilhelmsen Ship Management (Pune (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed at my academy .
     Interview lasted nearly for 20 min. They asked all basic questions about the subject and more about the awareness of the field .

Interview Questions

• How you came to know about this field? Why you want to join ??   1 Answer