William Gallagher Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

William Gallagher Associates Interview Questions

2.5

Senior Client Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at William Gallagher Associates (Boston, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

Recruiter streamlined process. First round met with the firm's Principal and second round with the sales executives. Very casual conversation type interviews. Come prepared with questions about company culture and how they see you fitting in to the poor morale.

Interview Questions

• General experience questions and interest level moving to a sales role   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at William Gallagher Associates (Boston, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

I had a phone screening with the HR person. I then met with the three people I would be supporting. The next day I received a call from one of the people I met with (who I was to support) and she offered me the job.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at William Gallagher Associates (Boston, MA) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward, I was contacted after applying online which took a few weeks and then set an interview in the Boston office for about a week or two after that. The first interview was with Paula who is great, very typical interview questions, pretty straightforward. After that interview I was contacted the next day to come in again for another interview to basically meet the person I was assisting just to see if there was a good fit. Accepted the offer later that week

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at William Gallagher Associates in January 2009.

Interview

Nice interview, lovely offices. Very friendly human resources lady who gave plenty of information about the company and was very welcoming. Made me relax.
    Asked combination of questions about my studies, my previous jobs, how I would react in different situations, what i liked about my current boss.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a boss you have had that you didn't enjoy working for? Why?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle deadlines at college?   Answer Question