Williams Overman Pierce Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

Accounting

3y

a

Senior Associate

What are some unethical things you’ve done at work?

3,607

249 Comments

Join the conversation on

Application

Interview

Very easy going! A short one on one interview and then a more formal interview with 3 (or 4) one on one interviews with other people from the office. This was all virtual, this was also during Covid times so may be different in normal times.

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview questions - seemed very interested in wanting to learn about me
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Williams Overman Pierce (Raleigh, NC) in Oct 2017

Interview

Interviewed on campus, came in for an office visit and attended a social. Very relaxed interview process, office visit consisted of 2 managers and 1 partner. Definitely go to the social, good chance to get a feel for if it's a good personality fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Williams Overman Pierce (New York, NY) in Feb 2017

Interview

I was interviewed in my college campus. It was essentially what you would expect from an interview. The interviewer presented a perfect combination of causal and professional. Nothing weird or out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths? Weaknesses?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Williams Overman Pierce (Raleigh, NC)

Interview

Phone interview was 1st step in process. Next phase was morning full of one on one meetings with partners and managers of the Raleigh office. Was able to get a feel for the office that day and see the environment I would be working in.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions - tell us about yourself, why would you like to work here, why do you enjoy accounting. Interviews were very laid back and gave me a sense of the people I'd be working with.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Overman Pierce (Raleigh, NC) in Sep 2009

Interview

Learned about the company through accounting department career center. Was impressed with the team atmosphere at school event. Enjoyed meeting several staff, managers, and one of the partners. Everyone answered questions well. Office visit was busy day several interviews during the day. Had the opportunity to meet all the partners.

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle a group member who didnt pull their weight?
RSS Feed</>Embed