Cover image for Williams Overman Pierce

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Williams Overman Pierce Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Williams Overman Pierce

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Overman Pierce (Raleigh, NC) in Sep 2021

Interview

30 minute virtual interview with a partner, more casual with behavioral type questions. scheduled via email. heard back within a week to move to an office visit. very easy straight forward.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little bit about yourself
    Answer Question

Application

Interview

Very easy going! A short one on one interview and then a more formal interview with 3 (or 4) one on one interviews with other people from the office. This was all virtual, this was also during Covid times so may be different in normal times.

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview questions - seemed very interested in wanting to learn about me

The latest conversations about Accounting

Join the conversation on

Accounting

182.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/accounting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Williams Overman Pierce~237651
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Williams Overman Pierce? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Williams Overman Pierce employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Williams Overman Pierce (Raleigh, NC) in Oct 2017

Interview

Interviewed on campus, came in for an office visit and attended a social. Very relaxed interview process, office visit consisted of 2 managers and 1 partner. Definitely go to the social, good chance to get a feel for if it's a good personality fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Williams Overman Pierce (New York, NY) in Feb 2017

Interview

I was interviewed in my college campus. It was essentially what you would expect from an interview. The interviewer presented a perfect combination of causal and professional. Nothing weird or out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths? Weaknesses?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Williams Overman Pierce (Raleigh, NC)

Interview

Phone interview was 1st step in process. Next phase was morning full of one on one meetings with partners and managers of the Raleigh office. Was able to get a feel for the office that day and see the environment I would be working in.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions - tell us about yourself, why would you like to work here, why do you enjoy accounting. Interviews were very laid back and gave me a sense of the people I'd be working with.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Overman Pierce (Raleigh, NC) in Sep 2009

Interview

Learned about the company through accounting department career center. Was impressed with the team atmosphere at school event. Enjoyed meeting several staff, managers, and one of the partners. Everyone answered questions well. Office visit was busy day several interviews during the day. Had the opportunity to meet all the partners.

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle a group member who didnt pull their weight?