Williams Overman Pierce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Williams Overman Pierce

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Williams Overman Pierce (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Phone interview was 1st step in process. Next phase was morning full of one on one meetings with partners and managers of the Raleigh office. Was able to get a feel for the office that day and see the environment I would be working in.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions - tell us about yourself, why would you like to work here, why do you enjoy accounting. Interviews were very laid back and gave me a sense of the people I'd be working with.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Williams Overman Pierce (Raleigh, NC) in September 2009.

Interview

Learned about the company through accounting department career center. Was impressed with the team atmosphere at school event. Enjoyed meeting several staff, managers, and one of the partners. Everyone answered questions well. Office visit was busy day several interviews during the day. Had the opportunity to meet all the partners.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a group member who didnt pull their weight?   2 Answers