Wing Tai Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wing Tai

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wing Tai (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2017.

Interview

Got called up for interview within a week after applying online. Met the hiring manager and HR during the interview and they asked about my relevant experience and expertise to the position I applied for. Overall, it was a very comfortable interview setting. I received the job offer the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Slightly rigid in terms of negotiating for the salary.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wing Tai (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2017.

Interview

The HR was very unprofessional and rude. I applied for entry level position but in the end they hired someone who has 3 years of experience. As a candidate, I deserve some form of respect too.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect for remuneration? How low can you go?   Answer Question

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orchard (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wing Tai (Orchard (Singapore)) in December 2012.

Interview

Rapid and genuine. The interviewer pushed the pace of the interview fast, questions were fired very quickly, probably due to the long queue. But at the same time she was giving a warmth and interested vibe, answering to all kind of queries.

Regional Training Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wing Tai in March 2012.

Interview

The recruiter kept me abreast of the interview schedule in each round of the interview. So I had sufficient time to prepare and be ready for th einterview. I had 4 rounds of interviews including the intial one by telephone. This was followed by an interview with the HR manager, then an online skills/personality/IQ test and then the final interview by the GM.
    Whilst the first three rounds of the interview seemed very positive and encouraging, the final one did not seem encouraging from the word go. I felt from the body language and tone of the interviewer that he/she has already made up their mind about the outcome of this interview. Hence it did not seem very interactive or interesting as the first 3 rounds. This was the most crucial round and as luck would have it, I did not make it through this round.