Winged Keel Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Winged Keel Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

3.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Winged Keel Group.

Interview

Phone interview. In person interview. Excel test. Online personality test (was strange). Met with a few people in the office. Asked some hard questions. Some easy. Nothing to crazy. Nice people.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength? What is your greatest weakness? Yes, they ask these.   Answer Question

Design Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Winged Keel Group (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

After they received my resume I was contacted by someone in the HR Department to take a predictive assessment in which the company could see if my skill set matched up with the position I was applying to. Then I had a skype interview with the head of the HR Department, after that I had an in person interview with two of the people that were in the department I was interviewing for. After my in person interview I was contacted to set up another phone call with the head of the HR Department to discuss moving forward with an offer. The whole experience was organized very well and did not take too long!

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of hypothetical situations that were asked to see how well you would stand in a high pressure situation. There were also general interview questions such as your strengths and weaknesses. The interviewers really just wanted to see if you would be a good fit for the position.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Winged Keel Group (New York, NY).

Interview

I had to complete a behavior survey, then had a Skype interview with the Director of HR. It was very personable, some questions were challenging. She wanted to make sure my goals were in line with the company. Took another test on problem solving then met with two managers. The questions were direct and some were challenging.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Winged Keel Group (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process started via phone and led to an in-person one. I met with HR, Marketing Director, and then the COO in the final round. It was extremely beneficial to meet with multiple people in different departments because I was able to really get a feel on how the company works and the collaborative nature behind it. The entire process was handled very professionally.

Interview Questions

• All 3 interviews were much more like conversations about my professional past rather than standard Q/A format   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Winged Keel Group (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

First took a behavioral survey, then 1st round skype interview with Director of HR. The 2nd round started with a cognitive ability assessment, then an in person interview with two associates. The questions were all behavioral (walk me through your resume, why this company, why should we hire you etc.). Overall, the interviews and survey/test were all easy.

Human Resources Assistant/Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Winged Keel Group (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

My resume was submitted by a staffing agency. Winged Keel sent me a personality assessment and then asked me to have a phone interview with their head of Talent Acquisition. The interview felt very conversational. They were clearly looking for a good cultural fit as well as an interest/skill set in the position. I was then invited for an in-office interview where I took a more logic based assessment and interviewed with the CFO and then the COO. Both of them were very personable but it was left up to me to sell myself on my fit for and interest in Winged Keel.

Client Services Associate Interview

Interview

Excel test (simple), personality and skills test, phone interview, in person interview.

Other job offer.

Accounting Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Winged Keel Group.

Interview

Phone Interview - Basic fit and background questions to test experience
    In Office Interview - came in and took a test that ranged from mental math, probability, and accounting questions. It was designed to test your speed and accuracy, as well as background knowledge in the field

Interview Questions

• Some basic journal entry questions and balancing a balance sheet   Answer Question

Junior Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Winged Keel Group.

Interview

I was initially intimated about the phone interview through an assistant. The interviewer was very warm and inquisitive, and wanted to know how I could add value through this position to the company. I was questioned about my experience in different database software and my knowledge of managing application software.

Interview Questions

• I was mostly asked about my work experience, overall programming and IT management, am I willing to learn technologies that they use, and what I know about the company.   Answer Question

Client Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Winged Keel Group (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview and financial math test for excel. Difficult math test, must have solid excel knowledge. They have a somehwat disorganized HR staff that had trouble getting details of process across and setting up interviews.
    Overall, the general staff seemed friendly and professional.