Wingspan Portfolio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wingspan Portfolio Interview Questions

2.3

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio.

Interview

The interview consisted of a written test and a brief formal interview. They actually employed quite a number of people back then, because they were given a project to do by BOA.

Interview Questions

• What were your past job experiences, how would you handle a troublesome colleague, what is the first thing you do when you get to your desk in the morning.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

DSCR Advocate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio.

Interview

Interview was relatively easy. Director just wanted to make sure you were committed. He described the department and expectations. Shared about training and honestly did most of the talking. He described his experience with the company and how far he had come up the ranks and did a good job of sharing how much better they were to date.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was through HR

FHA Claim Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio (Frisco, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Job Fair, take a basic assessment of skills, and meet with a company recruiter

Interview Questions

• nothing too difficult or unexpected just general experience questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a fair market rate

Internal Loan Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio.

Interview

Met with a representative from HR, and talked for a bit. Then met the manger for loans, and talked for a bit.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult or unexpected, just talked about my background and the company.   Answer Question

Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio (Frisco, TX).

Interview

Disorganized "Cattle Call" at Plano Workforce. Hundreds waited for hours because they didn't specify mortgage experience & they shuffled the sign-in sheets. (should have taken this as a "sign") told I would be called but no. tried to ask, but got a smart-aleck lady. 3rd interview was ok. bullcrap. yuk. interviewed 3 times. not an easy process.

Negotiation

they called me with an offer, and it was less than I made before and I was told "it is not negotiable." Was hired at $16, but newbies were hired at $18.00. plenty of people were mad, and we were told they had experience is why they got more. I had experience too. They finally matched my salary (almost), but no benefits going on a year there. They only increased people's salary when they were ashamed of how they had treated people. Worst place I ever worked, but the coworkers were nice.

FHA Claim Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio (Frisco, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very good, the interviewer was not rigid in his way of questioning. Those how took over from him were so welcoming, easy going ladies who never hesitated in answering any question and directing me.

Default Servicing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio (Frisco, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

Attended company job fair. Interviewer asked questions regarding prior experience with default mortgage auditing and how I handled a challenge in prior position as mortgage auditing consultant. I was also asked how I enjoyed working in the production driven environment. After interview, took logistics test for critical thinking analysis and was asked to write a reply to a concern provided by interviewer. Once background check and drug test were cleared, was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were confronted with a challenge in your prior position, and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio.

Interview

Initial interview was satisfactor, other interviews by upper mgmt were non-intutive and bordering on hostile and non-interest.

Interview Questions

• How to bail them out of a problem they had with one of their clients.....now why would I do that when I am not on their payroll.   1 Answer

Senior Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio (Dallas, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

You will speak to upper management then to supervisors and also take a test to be sure that you are able to do the job asked. You will be told about the position and expectations pertaining to it in detail.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio in September 2012.

Interview

The interview was great. I did not have to wait long indicating they were ready and prompt. There were a series of 1:1 interviews with my direct manager, their manager and a brief meet and greet with the CEO.