Winshuttle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 8, 2017

3.5

Director of Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Winshuttle (Bothell, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by HR to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager about a month after applying online. After speaking to the hiring manager a few days later he asked me to come in for a 1-hour in-person interview the next week. That turned into 4 hours of speaking to multiple people, right through lunch hour without offering me a break let alone anything to eat. Towards the end of the day the HR manager discussed salary expectations with me, after which the hiring manager poked his head in to say he had to go to another meeting. I left without any real closure or follow-up. After I sent a thank-you email and multiple follow-ups asking for a status update I never heard back from anyone until a few weeks later the hiring manager finally returned one of my emails to say they would need another couple weeks to make a decision. I never heard back after that.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Winshuttle (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews. The interview experience was fine, everything was pleasant. It wasn't until afterwards that I realized I was lied to when I was told by the imterviewer that he was "definitely" interested in me for the position and next steps were he was going to fly me out or have him come to Dallas, but he had to check his schedule... I assumed (big mistake) this was to be coordinated through the outside recruiter I was going through but she was no help. Subsequent to the conversation, I couldn't even get the simple, professional courtesy email reply or returned phone call when I inquired as to my status. Again, the recruiter was no help either. I understand people change their minds, but at least have some backbone to tell me (email is the best way to do so if you're a whimp... ;-)) All in all, the experience was a total waste of time. Don't say you weren't warned about this company if you decide to pursue a role with them. I know I should have headed the advise of other negative interview reviews posts... From my take, Winshuttle doesn't value how it treats "prospective" employees, even if that interviewee is genuinely interested in working for them (for why...?). I can only wonder how they value their employees and clients...

Director, Service Delivery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Winshuttle (Seattle, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was recruited by Max Clark at Agile Enterprise Solutions and it was deplorable. Constant calls (excessive) followed by appointments to speak to "his manager" which never materialized. It felt like I was dealing with an off-shore call center rep following a script. Highly unprofessional and large amount of time wasted. I eventually declined to continue in the process.

If Winshuttle treats candidates in this fashion, I can only imagine what working there must be like.

I declined to continue due to the highly unprofessional and almost insulting phone screen process.

Director Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Winshuttle (Bothell, WA) in December 2013.

Interview

All 11 leaders I interviewed with were great, CEO: 40 minutes with him was hell (snide, rude, pompous, unfounded suspicions, etc...). I thank God that CEO revoked the offer, having someone like him at the top would detract from how great everyone else would have been to work with.

Regional Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Winshuttle (Bothell, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

Had initial phone interview with HR, then had a phone interview with hiring manager. Next step was onsite interview with the other 5 Regional Account Managers. Pretty standard questions around experience and background. Then met with hiring manager and lastly met with the HR Director.

Product Design Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Winshuttle (Bothell, WA) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview process was an interesting one. It started with a short interview where I left with more questions than answers. Then proceeded to multiple phone interviews over the next couple of days as I was out of town. One of the phone interviews was with the founder of the company and was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very straightforward and transparent. Was able to get most of what I was looking for.

Software Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Winshuttle (Chandigarh (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I interviewed at Winshuttle office in Chandigarh. The process involved 2 rounds which involved 1 Pure technical round and 1 combined technical and hr round.

Round 1
    Questions on OOPS, Data Structures, Problem Solving, Coding Practices. The interviewer was very helpful and encouraging.

Round 2
    Coding questions, Resume and HR discussions. The interview here was a pressure interview and you needed to answer especially the HR questions much more carefully.

Interview Questions

• Concept of 'Solid'. Actually Solid is a OOPS concept and is generally not included in standard books. It is majorly known by people in the industry and is extremely important   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Winshuttle (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I have attended interview in Hyderabad,India. Two guys has taken this, I was astonished to see there behaviour which seems like a school master if you are not answering any question seems like he want to slap :). There are not professional in there behaviour and seems like they really don't have any experience. The J.D mentioned is somewhat different from the one they put questions. I have been into dot net platform and looked for same

Interview Questions

• How to load a class dynamically? What is diff of == and equalto? what is diff of dictionary and hashtable? how to reverse a string without using predefined functions? How do you write to improve performance of code. Some question on C language. Questions of windows forms   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Winshuttle (Chandigarh (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview held 3.5 hours. Quite hard as compared to other IT companies based in tri-city. 2 technical rounds followed by Managerial round. What you have worked on in your previous organisation they focus on your previous projects.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Highest paying company in tri-city.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Winshuttle (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Loved the way they conducted the interview.

The reception staff was welcoming, wished good morning and even asked for tea or coffee.

4 rounds
    1. Introductory round
    2. Techinal interview (Automation framework and regular scripting in pseudo code)
    3. Techinal interview (Scripting problem related to strings)
    4. Managerial round.

Everyone was very friendly and kind. It didn't feel as i was being interviewed.