Wintrust Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wintrust Financial Interview Questions

Interviews at Wintrust Financial

2.5

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wintrust Financial in March 2018.

Interview

I submitted my application online and got a call from someone in HR for a phone screen interview. She did not know much about the position and asked very basic questions.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you feel would be beneficial to to this position?   1 Answer
    • Why are you leaving your current employer?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wintrust Financial.

Interview

After I was put in touch with one of the employees at the bank, we exchanged several emails about what the position entailed and what I would experience. I was then scheduled for a phone interview which was fairly easy as mainly general questions were asked. I received an offer shortly after the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, walk me through your resume, basic questions.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wintrust Financial (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

None of my questions were answered about branch, staff, benefits. Interviewed with Branch Manager that could not walk me through their typical day in the office. Could not tell me strengths and areas of opportunity for the branch. My advice-if you want to hire talent please do not set-up screen interviews to be done by your current managers. Especially when candidate being interviewed is more knowledgeable and experienced than that manager that is interviewing.

Treasury Management Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wintrust Financial (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very formal in their main office in the loop, took about 50 minutes and I believed things went very smoothly. Carried on like a conversation and I thought that the interviewer was open about what was expected with the position. After interview I thanked the gentleman interviewing me via email, only to not hear back from them for over 3 weeks, and that was an automated email saying they were pursuing other candidates.

Administration Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wintrust Financial.

Interview

First interview was by phone. Then an in person interview was set up in the suburban office. I was looking for a position in the city but was told all interviews were conducted at the suburban location. Took the interview but during the process was told that the job was atcually in the suburban location. I was disappointed that I was lead to believe the position was in the city when in fact it was not. It was a waste of everyones' time and an expensive commute for me.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wintrust Financial (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview Process is very good. They assess your skills mentioned in the resume and make sure you are a perfect match for the posting. Interview Process tool almost 2 and half hours with 3 different resources.

Interview Questions

• 1. Technology related questions and overall questions surrounding your previous projects and the type of work accomplished in previous assignments   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wintrust Financial (Chicago, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

Was called and emailed asking questions regarding my background for a position. Was instructed they would get back to me regarding the status after submitting the resume and the phone screen. It has been 3 months with no response. Disappointed in lack of response.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wintrust Financial (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied on the 01/26/18. My application was updated and sent email for 15min Phone interview. Second interview- meeting with hiring manager. Easy wanted to know more about me as person. Insight of how the day-day life at Wintrust works. Took 1 week. Awaiting next steps

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What did you do at last position? What are your goals in 3 years?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wintrust Financial.

Interview

Applied online on their website. Got a call from a recruiter to setup a phone interview, after that setup an interview with the hiring manager. The interview was easy he asked about three questions. Said I will hear back from him in one or two weeks.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wintrust Financial in August 2015.

Interview

Once I got to the bank, the employees were all welcoming, asked if I wanted coffee or water before my interview. the process was easy and welcoming. Managment were nice.

Interview Questions

• - Customer service experience?
      - Why do you want to work for wintrust?   Answer Question