Wintrust Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 8, 2018

2.4

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Wintrust Financial (Rosemont, IL).

Interview

A phone call and two interview which the whole process too about 4+ months.
    The phone call is about what you are currently doing and explained my current duties. The face interview is more "get to know you" and the final interview was with a Director.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions: Tell me about yourself. What qualifications do you have. Your experience.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wintrust Financial.

Interview

Applied online on their website. Got a call from a recruiter to setup a phone interview, after that setup an interview with the hiring manager. The interview was easy he asked about three questions. Said I will hear back from him in one or two weeks.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wintrust Financial (Northbrook, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

HR contacted me first via phone and email, and then he arranged a phone interview with tech manager. The phone interview took about 25 minutes, and asked about 10 tech questions.

Interview Questions

• OO programming question and some SQL and HTML questions.   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wintrust Financial (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online then the hiring manager contacted me throug email to set-up an in-person interview. The interview was very short maybe 15 minutes. She only asked me about 3 questions. She didn't seem interested and looked like she already had someone in mind. Nonetheless, I got an email one week later stating I wasn't selected for the position. Complete waste of time and I took a day off of work to be there.

Interview Questions

• Your current job duties? Why do you want to leave your current work place?   Answer Question

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wintrust Financial (Woodbury, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

called on my phone and went over job details and what they actually were looking for in their position. After going over questions for other positions other than the one i was looking to apply for the interview ended.

Interview Questions

• Was asked if i enjoyed doing sales   1 Answer

Debit and Prepaid Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wintrust Financial in October 2016.

Interview

Was initially contacted via email to set up a phone interview. Then moved onto a face-to-face interview with three people. The manager of the position I was applying for, the person from HR who conducted the phone interview and a person from IT that interacts with the position I was applying for. Wintrust seems like a good company with a professional environment. The interviewers were easy going and asked relevant questions regarding my fit to the position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a different job (I am currently employed). How did you find out about the position? Why are you interested in the position?   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wintrust Financial (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The process was lengthy and strenuous at times, but the actual face-to-face interviews were very casual more of a "get to know you" experience. Overall, it took 3-4 months before I received an official offer and there were four interviews conducted within that time frame; this position is very competitive and there are a lot of applicants to weed through.

Interview Questions

• Why was University your school of choice?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wintrust Financial (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

My resume was passed onto the TM department by HR. I had my first in person interview, very comfortable lasted about an hour. Heard back about a second interview two weeks later. The second interview was at the headquarters and I met with 5 people. Kept getting thrown into new interviews. Felt very comfortable.

Treasury Management Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wintrust Financial (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very formal in their main office in the loop, took about 50 minutes and I believed things went very smoothly. Carried on like a conversation and I thought that the interviewer was open about what was expected with the position. After interview I thanked the gentleman interviewing me via email, only to not hear back from them for over 3 weeks, and that was an automated email saying they were pursuing other candidates.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wintrust Financial (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting and received an invitation for a phone interview a week after. The interviewer was very pleasant and genuinely wanted to know myself and my interest in this industry. For me , the initial questions were going over your resume, then it shifted towards commercial banking, and then the particular position.