WiseTech Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WiseTech Global Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WiseTech Global (Schaumburg, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

I had applied online and the recruiter called me up and set up a coding interview at their office location in Schaumburg, IL. It was a 8 hour long coding interview where I had to solve 3 assignments. The questions were pretty standard but cannot be disclosed due to their non-disclosure agreement. They have pretty high standards for the quality of their solutions.

Interview Questions

• Cannot be disclosed due to their non-disclosure agreement   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WiseTech Global (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

After the phone screening I was invited to attend a coding test at the company office.

1) Phone Screen - General HR Questions
    2) On Site Coding Test / HR Interview / Site tour
    3) Online IQ and Attitude Test
    4) Face to Face Interview

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at WiseTech Global (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2017.

Interview

Cognitive test, personality quiz, technical test, video interview.

It was refreshingly pleasant to be kept in human contact throughout the process. There was very little use of automated messages, which made me feel very valued.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at WiseTech Global (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

The process was very quick, it took around 1 week to perform all the interviews. I got this chance from the agency and did one IKM testing for C#. Then the agency sent my resume to the wisetech and quickly they arranged me a coding test and emailed me a psych and logic test to complete. Once I finished that round of questions I did the technical assessment, which was comprised of 3 questions. I finished all questions at around 1:00 pm.

Graduate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WiseTech Global (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

1. Phone interview - around 20 minutes, basic questions.
    2. online assessments (revellian tests, including logic, numerical and personality test).
    3. 1st onsite interview with 2 people from finance team. One of them is the group financial controller.
    4. Excel worksheet to test the basic accounting skills.
    5. 2nd interview with another two people in the finance team, one of them is the deputy CFO.

The interview questions are mostly based on your experience that you listed on the resume. The process was smooth and the people are very nice. No stress during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Wisetech Global?
      Ask many things that are relevant to your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WiseTech Global (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

The process was very quick, it took around 2 weeks to perform all the interviews, they initially showed me around before emailing me a psych and logic test to complete. Once I finished that round of questions I did the technical assessment, which was comprised of 3 questions. They were based upon turning numbers into words and another question based on Roman Numerals.

Interview Questions

• They were based upon turning numbers into words and another question based on Roman Numerals.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WiseTech Global (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

The online test was not very hard, but "interview" on the company was a bit painful. I had to arrive there early in the morning, then stay in a small room until I finished several programming questions. After solving them, I just needed to submit my answers in a usb memory stick. Then, the "interview" was finished. Not much human interactions on the "on-site interview". I still can't understand why I had to be there just to solve several questions by myself in a small dark room. It was not worth for spending a whole weekday.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WiseTech Global (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2017.

Interview

First there was a phone interview with HR. Then they send you 3 online test cognitive and analytical tests. After that, I was called for full day Developer Test. Lots and lots of screen. I was given three coding test. The test were are pretty standard. Had whole day to do them. No internet. I finished all the test on time. I didn't got the offer. They have very high standards for their codes.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my current job and experiences and what was important to me   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at WiseTech Global (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2017.

Interview

I was invited to the office for a tour after winning one of the awards sponsored by WiseTech at uni.

They sent 2 online tests: personality test and IQ test. fairly easy. A few days later, they invite me to their office for an 8-hour coding challenge/test. You are not allowed to use the Internet, but you're free to roam around the office or do whatever you please as long as you finish the test.

The test consists of 3 problems. I signed their NDA, so I'm obliged to keep it to myself.
    One thing I can say is these problems aren't difficult to solve but they are not easy to solve in an efficient want. That's what they are looking for in your code. So, be sure to write clean and optimized code.

The final round is meeting with one of the technical leaders.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I interviewed at WiseTech Global (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2017.

Interview

From my point of view, I can say that it was an awesome experience! After a basic phone interview I was asked to on site coding interview. You should be well prepared to be able to finish all of tasks on time. If you coding on a daily basis and have essential knowledge about programming, you will finish all of the tasks on time.
    I could not finish all of the tasks and simply rejected. Actually if any body call him/her self as a good programmer should be able to finish the tests on time because the tests are not so much difficult. I think all of the tests were standard test.

I met many people in the company, all were nice and polite. It is one of my dream to work in such a huge company. I will apply again after some month.