Wiss & Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wiss & Company (Livingston, NJ) in October 2018.

Interview

Met talent acquisition at a career fair, was invited for an interview at their office in Livingston. Interview was with a staff and senior associate and was mostly conversational. Only behavioral question asked was a team based question. Dogs were in the office which was a nice touch. Smoothest interview of my life

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a group you had to work in and what kind of activity were you trying to complete   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wiss & Company (Newark, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Went through two interviews -- one in person with HR onsite and another on campus with a manager. Both interviews felt like a natural conversation that I may have felt too comfortable.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wiss & Company (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

It's just normal process. I met with the HR and answered some questions asked by her. The whole process was very quick. I visited their New York office which is located in midtown manhattan.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wiss & Company.

Interview

I have been on many interviews. This one did not feel like a real one. They met with me and spoke about experience, education and interest in the company. Not sure what they base their decision on because it was casual and unlike my other interviews. It did not feel objective-like they did not know what they were looking for.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wiss & Company (Newark, NJ).

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly. It was a lot of behavioral questions. The biggest thing that the interviewer focused on was what I had learned from my previous jobs. Over all, it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn from your previous job?
      Why drives you?
      Describe an incident at work or otherwise that put you in a difficult position and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livingston, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wiss & Company (Livingston, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was overall great! It had a laid bad feeling just enough so I wasn't stressed out and could answer the questions honestly. You leave with the sense of the work environment that is provided at Wiss!

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that is not on your resume?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wiss & Company (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

Met with a partner, supervisor, and HR
    Very laid back interview. Personality-based questions and then they went over what intern responsibilities would be.
    They said they'd let me know within a week, and they did.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wiss & Company (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

Very conversational. Met with three or four different interviewers in one session. Easy enough however perhaps it was too casual and it lead me to relax more than I should have been.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Why do you see yourself working for us?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livingston, NJ

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wiss & Company (Livingston, NJ).

Interview

Submitted resume/cover letter. Got a phone call a week later and was then scheduled for an interview the following week. Met with HR reps. They were very nice and extremely laid back. Too laid back that my nerves immediately went away. However, i felt that I myself got too comfortable as a result And didn't excel in the interview. Overall very nice people and seemed like a great company. All questions were basic behavioral questions and about your resume.

Staff Associate Interview

Interview

It is easy and the people are really nice. I was interviewed by HR on campus. I felt i did well but i did not receive any update from them for the next round interview