Wistron Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wistron Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2017

2.8

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wistron in April 2016.

Interview

15 minute phone interview, explained how the role would be pretty much working non-stop due to the fact that this company is Taiwanese and lot of late night calls required... Nothing real positive about the company from the interview, didn't have that wow effect.

Interview Questions

• Do you speak Mandarin?
      Have you worked in a fast paced environment?
      What are some of the key challenges you have faced in your recent role?   Answer Question

Radio Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wistron (Rolling Meadows, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

2 phone interviews and a face-to-face. 1st phone interview was general background information, the second tested working knowledge of LTE. The face-to-face had some questions regarding both previous topics, but not as in depth. It was more to see if you could get along with the team at this point. Offer was made at the end.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wistron (Rolling Meadows, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

I have a phone interview first, after that about a week, I received a call from HR and follow an email to schedule me a onsite interview. I have meet hiring manager and other two co-worker, everything goes smooth and I received offer after onsite interview.

Señor Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wistron.

Interview

I was previously working in Wistron Philippines, then my boss ask me to support here in Wistron Mexico. After 2 years of working as contractual Wistron Mexico absorb me as a local hire for Blackberry Phone Production as Industrial Engineer.

Audio Engineer Interview

Interview

I was contacted initially for a short phone screening. During which they asked standard questions such as "Why are you interested in this position?" and to elaborate on some of the points on my resume.
    For the in person interview, it was a series of 30-45 min interviews with about 6 of the people you;d be working with and the managers. Questions varied depending on the individual's expertise, from very detailed technical questions to a bunch of a general ones.
    They were all very friendly and professional, although no assistance was provided to traveling there for the interview.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions were probably the specific technical ones. They try to push your knowledge to see how far you can recall/figure out theorms and ideas.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wistron (Rolling Meadows, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a phone conversation with the hiring manager. Later, I was called in to speak face to face with the team. Interview occurred one person at a time. The resume was reviewed and quiz-like questions technical and behavioral in nature were asked. Laid back- but direct style.

Interview Questions

• What is some of the main principals of object-oriented programming?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1. English Test
    2. Self introduction in Chinese
    3. The opinion about software development
    4. What you want to learn in this job career
    5. How many project you have involved? Which one is the better? How do you learned from the project? How to do colloboration between team members?
    5. Q&A

Interview Questions

• 1. Self introduction in Chinese
      2. Work experience in brief
      3. The willing to work in foreign country temporary   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wistron in August 2014.

Interview

The staff there were really nice and respectful. They asked mostly about my personality and career, and they explained the vibe within the company which sounds quite relaxed. They mentioned about working extra hours when there's a project, otherwise people would leave the office after 8-9 hours of work. The company has a gym and some courts on the rooftop, and also a cafe right in front of their front desk which mostly used for greeting clients. There aren't many places to eat around the office, but people usually drive further for lunch.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wistron (Taipei (Taiwan)) in April 2014.

Interview

Take an TOEIC Test and then have 2 interviews. You may have the first interview with your co-worker or supervisor, and if you succeed at the first interview, you gain the second interview with the department head.

Interview Questions

• How do you think this company compared with other electronics manufactures?   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wistron (Taipei (Taiwan)) in January 2012.

Interview

Checks Background and some personal characteristic. Then, ask several circuit design questions like AVR, PLL. Interviewer must solve it on the board. English self-introduction over five minutes. No iQ test.

Interview Questions

• Can you introduce yourself in English over five minutes?   Answer Question