Wolters Kluwer Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 404 of over 404 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Wolters Kluwer

Application

I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer

Interview

4 Rounds - 2 Technical, 1 HR, 1 Cultural. Technical rounds were regarding C#, oops concepts , Coded UI basics and Automation testing related. Cultural round mainly revolved around background and reason for change. HR round was again about the projects worked on and salary discussion.

Interview Questions
  • C#, Coded UI, Selenium, Strings, Automation Framework.
    Answer Question

Wolters Kluwer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer

Interview

Overall good and technically good and self introduction along with the project back groundOverall good and technically good and self introduction along with the project back groundOverall good and technically good and self introduction along with the project back ground

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (Pune)

Interview

Very unprofessional people, scheduled video interview they forced me to switch on camera while they were hiding like a black sheep. When i asked them to switch on their camera they said they cant , shame on them such a coward people dont have courage to face me. 3 interviewer including HR , none of them have courage to face me.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (Pune) in May 2021

Interview

I interviewed for Selenium with C#. The overall process was smooth and quick. My HR was Ms. Mody who was very helpful and prompt from her end. Total 4 rounds were conducted (Coding, Technical, Techno-Manager, Culture). The entire process took 4-5 working days. I got the offer soon after the rounds.

Interview Questions
  • Coding round - 1. Write a function 2. Find bug in existing code 3. Selenium questions Technical - 1. General coding concepts 2. Current project details Techno-Manager - 1. Scenario based questions 2. Manual testing scenarios 3. General coding Culture - 1. Project details 2. Self background 3. Reason for change 4. Career goals etc.

Wolters Kluwer

Application

I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer

Interview

Processus très professionnel, informations pertinentes sur le poste et sur l'entreprise. Questions pertinentes. Nombreuses explications sur les missions du poste, les contraintes spécifiques. 2 niveaux : opérationnel + RH (pour validation). Réponse relativement rapide.

Interview Questions
  • Quelle est votre couleur préférée et qu'est-ce qu'elle représente pour vous ?

Wolters Kluwer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer

Interview

A call, followed with a presentation with two colleagues, one is your manager the other is someone junior to you....which is strange. Affectively, they really don’t know what they need and they use this time to gain knowledge on how execute the requirement they are hiring for. Woltar Kluwer are known for this in the market.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (Singapore)

Interview

The Recruiter emailed for initial phone screening which is proper recruitment manner but did not follow through unfortunately, must be swamped with workload. It is a pity that I didn’t get the opportunity to with the team. Nonetheless, had a pleasant discussion.

Interview Questions
  • Common interview questions on experiences, shared about current situation of WK and the roles. Seems like they need an all rounder for APAC thus language capabilities are a huge plus. All in all, a rather interactive session.

Wolters Kluwer

Application

I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer

Interview

E' stato un colloquio formidabile, anche se non è andato a buon fine. Le domande erano mirate a conoscere la mia persona e le mie capacità e in alcun modo mi sono sentita messa alla prova o offesa. Purtroppo ero io a non avere le competenze adatte per il ruolo.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wolters Kluwer

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview panelists were very unprofessional Started to ask questions which were not at all in the job description.after interview I asked them for the day to day activities for the role they are hiring. The interview panelists didn't have any answer and kept mum

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Venlo

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (Venlo) in Apr 2021

Interview

Ik heb een prettige eerste gesprek gehad met de recruiter, hij heeft mij alles verteld over de functie en het bedrijf, na aanleiding hiervan ben ik uitgenodigd voor een tweede gesprek met het development team. Tijdens het tweede gesprek is mij vooral veel verteld over de werkzame personen binnen het IT team, projecten waaraan gewerkt wordt, en een aantal van de technieken/talen die worden gebruikt. Na afloop van het tweede gesprek is mij een code-test toegestuurd waarmee ik mijzelf moest bewijzen. De sollicitatie en het afwachten van antwoord op de code-test heeft erg lang geduurd, zo ongeveer 3 weken.

Interview Questions
  • Kan je wat vertellen over interfaces en abstract classes?
  • Ben je bekend met SOLID en DRY?
  • Heb je wel eens gewerkt met SCRUM of een dergelijk systeem?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 404 Interviews