Wolters Kluwer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wolters Kluwer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2018

2.9

Interview

Corporate recruitment phone screen....followed by interview with hiring manager.....Follow up interview with senior rep and final phone interview with director of sales. The process was roughly about a week long, give or take.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a specific time you were successful in closing a sale and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Started off offering a certain amount and came back lower. Negotiated back to original amount.

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer in June 2013.

Interview

Nice supervisor,
    Staff seem pleasant,
    Great location, clean office.

It wasn't difficult met with supervisor of department then had a phone interview with another team member. Overall it took about 1 week tops.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied and a few days later was contacted by a recruiter with the firm asking for a phone interview.
    The phone interview, in my opinion went extremely well. We had a pleasant conversation about my skills and experience. I was told that my resume would be shared with the hiring manager and if he seemed interested I would get a call back. This was Aug 31.

I also remember her being very nice and saying she was very responsive, that she didnt leave any candidate hanging up in the air. Well... guess what?

I receive no answer to my thank you email on Aug 31. I write back Sept 8, to ask if there are any news. Nothing. I write back Sept 11, nothing. I write back Oct 12 and nothing.

Interview Questions

• Why Wolters Kluwer?
      Why are you interested in this role?
      Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Associate Customer Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

I met with the manager, two senior team members, and the regional manager for my interview. Pretty low-key interview with nice people. Also had a one-hour phone interview with the recruiter before setting up the one-on-one interviews with the manager, team members, and regional manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage high volumes of work?   1 Answer

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

4 hour block of time. 1 hour sessions with other managers and team members. This was a very thorough interview and gave me a very good sense of the company. They asked me very thought provoking questions about what I would bring to the table. They were looking for change agents. Also gave me a tour when we were done. They responded with their answer very quickly.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer in January 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with HR personnel, then phone interview with hiring manager. The conversations were casual and laid back, with no difficult technical questions asked. The in-person interview was with five people, one after another. These were a project manager, QA lead, architect, and two directors. This made the inteview somewhat exhausting, but the people were very nice. Technical questions were not that difficult, but this was not for a senior position.

Interview Questions

• Name an example of a design pattern, and describe it.   1 Answer

Software Engineer III Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer in August 2014.

Interview

For phone interview, I waited about 30 min to receive a call from interviewer and provided with a steps to get in to a conference call. Even this was unappropriated since it required to download some app on your smart phone. Interviewer had very heavy accent where I had to keep ask to repeat the question several times.

Interview Questions

• Though position is for a OOP, questions were heavily focused on database, DC and servers. Questions were asked in such an abroad way where it was hard to understand the main focus especially with interviewer with heavy accent   Answer Question

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

The corporate recruiter at Enablon reached out to arrange a phone interview, but didn't bother to call at all.
    He did apologize and request a new time for the interview, I obliged and again he never bother to call nor even send an email apologizing for wasting my time.
    If this is how they treat potential employees I can only wonder how they treat their current employees and customers.
    Of course I understand things go wrong and life happens, but it's rude and unprofessional not to let people know you are unable to meet your commitments.

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (Wichita, KS).

Interview

I was brought on as a seasonal QA analyst and after about 9 months was hired full time. I had submitted my application for three full time positions. I interviewed for each with the department manager and another member from the department. One of the three wanted to hire me and I was offered a position via a phone call about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would go about troubleshooting an application error for when you do not know anything about the application.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They offered and I accepted.

Strategic Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Standard application process which led to interviews both by phone and in person. Initial phone screening with HR representative and then in person interview with managers and team members. In the interview, both my work and academic experiences were addressed. In addition, there was casual conversation about current events and the NY Rangers who were competing for the Stanly Cup at the time.

Interview Questions

• Am I comfortable working independently?   1 Answer