Wolters Kluwer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wolters Kluwer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2017

2.8

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer.

Interview

Long Interview process. I had a 30 minute phone interview with the assistant manager. Then an person interview with the assistant manager, manager and the person whom would be training me.

Field Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer in August 2017.

Interview

Got an email from a recruiter and want to touch base about the position. We talk a bit and the recruiter talk more about the company while i listened. Asked some general question regarding the position and how much travel is involved for the position.

Interview Questions

• Asked me where i currently work and, if I had ever herd of WKF, informed recruiter that I did work there as a contractor, and he wanted to know my supervisor name. Provide the name and got a call back to push for a phone interview. No interview yet   1 Answer

Senior DevOps Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Initial phone screen with an HR recruiter followed by a more in-depth phone screen with the hiring manager. This was followed by a single on-site interview with 6 people in total, some individually and some in pairs.

Interview Questions

• Write a script that will search a string for a specific sub-string and return true if it is found and false otherwise.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer.

Interview

First Interview: Quick and Easy, found Contract position on Job board, and after speaking with phone interviewer once, was asked to apply to another full-time position. Presented a training session to management and was hired the next day and worked there for a year.

Second Interview: After being laid off from first position, was asked to come back to company in a different role. Promised after 2 1/2 hour interview they would reach back out the following week to set up additional time with the VP. VP left the company that week and never heard after attempting to follow up several times.

Interview Questions

• STAR method questions and presentation needed to "teach" something.   Answer Question

Global Society Program and Partnership Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (Waltham, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

1 Call with Recruiter
    1 Call with Hiring Manager
    4 face-to-face interviews with Hiring Manager and 3 additional team-members
    3 additional Face-to-face interviews, with Hiring Manager again followed by interviews with 2 VPs

I heard about this opportunity through a referral. I initially applied for a different roll and later decided to applied for Global Society Program and Partnership Manager because during my call with Hiring manager, she saw a fit on me with the role I ended up interviewing for. Although I am a great fit for the role, after all meetings and conversations, I kind of built expectations that I was going to get an offer but it didn't happen.

Good Interview process; nothing out of the normal. Very smart people working at WK.
    ------------------------------------

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer.

Interview

Recruiter called soon after I applied to talk about the role, phone interview with hiring manager, shortly after an in person interview with 5 teams members, mostly a conversation, a good mix of team members, another f/u interview with the hiring manager's VP, followed soon after by an offer

Interview Questions

• Typical, examples of successes, description of skills, industry knowledge, everything you would expect   Answer Question

Product Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (Waltham, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Started off with a phone interview with the recruiter. Then a phone interview with the hiring manager. I was then called into the office for a standard interview. Met with my manager, his boss and a VP. All went fine. Nice people. In the end I heard back only after a month of not hearing anything. I finally got a hold of the recruiter who said they chose someone else. All anyone wants is a standard email template saying they didnt get the job. Feedback is also nice but dont leave people hanging :(

Customer Insight Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer.

Interview

no behavior question. Focus on the project and working experience have done. I was interviewed by the memeber of the group. no self introduction. Focus on the pure tech sight

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Phone screened by a recruiter, then phone screened by HR leader. I followed up with recruiter after a week (of second phone screen) to check status of phone screen and did not receive a response. A month later and I have still not received a response to my follow-ups, nor have they bothered sending me any communication. That's an unfortunate presentation of their hiring process because I really enjoyed learning about the company and the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your HR experience and how it can be applied to the Chicago office?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer.

Interview

2 phone interviews with Sales Manager and Department Head after Human Resources screening. Hiring cycle took about 3-4 weeks before pre-employment screening and background check. Very supportive and responsive HR along the interview process

Interview Questions

• What part of the country do you have an exisiting network to start working and adding to a pipeline?   Answer Question