Wolters Kluwer Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 474 of over 474 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Wolters Kluwer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer

Interview

Premier entretien avec un responsable technique pour parler du parcours professionnel, du poste à pourvoir. Deuxième entretien avec une personne des RH chargée du recrutement pour les questions concernant le salaire, les congés, mutuelle etc Les rdv se sont fait rapidement.

Interview Questions
  • Quel est votre parcours professionnel ?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (Allen, TX)

Interview

I was messaged by a recruiter for interest in a role. After the initial screening, they told me they wanted me to have a conversation with a manager. They way said it didn’t make it seem like an interview so I didn’t prepare. The manager asked questions about the role even though I clearly didn’t have any experience, as I stated I wanted to get my foot in the door. To be honest, the interview went horrific on my end and I did terrible. To my surprise they wanted to move me on. I withdrew my application and the recruiter tried to bait me with articles on how they’re one of the best places to work for. These two factors screamed desperation.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

204.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Wolters Kluwer~10497
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (Las Vegas, NV) in Apr 2022

Interview

Appx 3 hr Skype texting, this is an employment scam from someone claiming to be Wolters Kluwer. They'll also email a check to you to purchase a MacBook. The check may be from Seacon LLC.

Interview Questions
  • everything you can think of, as it took appx 3 hours because there was a delay after every response
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (New Delhi) in Apr 2022

Interview

Normal interview.. Not telling the reason for rejections.. Feel like there are politics in interview process in India.. Please don't waste time of the candidates if you selected the person already

Interview Questions
  • what are the monitoring tools you used?

Wolters Kluwer

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer

Interview

Very easy going, laid back interviews. Almost like having a casual yet professional conversation with management. Very flexible with scheduling interviews as well and they do actually read through your resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wolters Kluwer

Application

I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer

Interview

5 Zooms in 5 weeks with 4 different people. Very nice people but felt misled when asked for offer decision. Seems as though they were adding candidates to pipeline for future potential openings and was unable to get post process feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Why WK? Why are you looking? Is there space/purpose for this platform vs market leaders Westlaw, LexisNexis, Fastcase, and Bloomberg?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (Madison, WI)

Interview

The process was really fast. One phone screen with a recruiter who was really nice and gave a lot of insightful information. The second one is 1-hour interview with 2 people whom this role has to report to. That second one was pretty difficult. A lot of situational questions about how you can juggle between different tasks, the upsell process experience, dealing with unhappy clients, the time you are forced to learn new skills or new softwares. My advice is to do a lot of research on the company and the role and how you can connect your past experience to it. I got the offer but declined it only because I got an offer from another company that seems to be a better for for me. Overall, it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wolters Kluwer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer in Mar 2022

Interview

The total number of the interview process was unclear. The position is for eOriginal division. I had 2 interviews and was told they would be focused on APM tooling. The company uses Grafana, and I had experience in Splunk and New Relic. I was told I don’t have enough knowledge in New Relic even though I’ve been using it for 6 years. Though, I felt like they’re looking for someone older and have strong coding background with experiences in cloud.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (Waltham, MA) in Mar 2022

Interview

Virtual interview with the hiring manager who was polite but looked less than enthused. Did not offer me a job but did let me know via HR that they decided to go with another candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever made a mistake at work? How did you resolve the situation?

Wolters Kluwer

Application

I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer

Interview

Recruiter then a lead. They would hire a corpse, I’m convinced. A warm one. A fresh corpse, just to fulfill a quota for tax season. Poor training and poor wages.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 474 Interviews

Wolters Kluwer Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Wolters Kluwer as 50.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.80 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales and Account Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Account Executive and Customer Service Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Wolters Kluwer takes an average of 30 days when considering 358 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Marketing Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 22 days), whereas Sales roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 70 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Wolters Kluwer according to 358 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.68%