Wolters Kluwer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wolters Kluwer Interview Questions

Interviews at Wolters Kluwer

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer.

Interview

First a phone call. Got to know more about the company, and they wanted to know my background. Then in person technical interview. Wasn’t difficult just know your core Java

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (Waltham, MA) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview process had a very unprofessional approach. Some of them couldn't answer my questions about the project and some technical questions. In general, all interviewers showed from the beginning that they were not interested in me as a candidate. As all of the interviewers were from India, it was clear that they were looking for somebody from their country for this position.

Interview Questions

• How long did you work as a QA, what was the challenge did you face with and how did you cope it....   Answer Question

IT Security Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer in February 2020.

Interview

Applied online and was reached out by a sourcer. The sourcer spoke about the highly visible role and leadership qualities required. One phone interview with the hiring manager and then an actual recruiter scheduled and onsite interview with the team. Met with 5 people, first three were cribbing about WK and one who was Indian was trying to be smart by asking some irrelevant questions. The hiring manager and the CTO were asking some probing questions and specially the CTO was more interested in extracting some ideas out of me. All in all even though it is Director level role, they are looking for a technical engineer who understands business side. Also, they fired the last person jn this role who worked out of Chicago.

Marketing Interview

Interview

Several phone and in-person interviews. Lots of mixed messages from the team about whether there was a lot of work to be done or it was casual and relaxed. Really nice people, but I'm not sure it was a good fit.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer.

Interview

It is rigorous with 4-5 interview typically. One is with the recruiter, the other with the manager, another with a senior and a final one face to face Be ready to perform a live presentation. Be ready for questions that ask about work life balance and being able to work independently without supervision.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (Chicago, IL) in June 2019.

Interview

Found this position through a recruiter. Spoke with the recruiter on the phone, then had a phone interview, followed by an in person interview. The in person interview involved speaking with the leaders of the team and a presentation on an analysis. After going in for an interview I was told that I would hear back in two weeks. After hearing nothing for over 3 weeks I reached out to my initial recruiter who then informed me that they went with another candidate. It shouldn't take reaching out 3 weeks after an in person interview to hear back about a position.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

The interview process was very good and professional. HR was good at booking the rooms among others. Interviewers were ok. Date and times were set and there was no need to reschedule. It was a typical interview and nothing was jumping out that would mark it different.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (Tampa, FL).

Interview

an initial screening call, followed by a short call with an HR specialist. I could only describe that individual as young/inexperienced, distracted, unprofessional and very rude.

got off to a rocky start with phone trouble on the interviewers side, went downhill from there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the things I don't see on your resume.   1 Answer

Ops Manager Interview

Interview

Many interviews from many people - lots of confusion about the role from them at the time. Otherwise it was fairly normal for a MNC entity. It was hard to keep track of some of the products at time but that's ok.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about wolters kluwer   1 Answer

Software Engineer() Interview

Interview

I applied for this position online and got the onsite interview, where I had to describe the details about my projects. Was asked some technical and behavioral questions. People that were asking me questions were nice to me.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between private class and public class in Java.   Answer Question