Womack Machine Supply Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2018

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Womack Machine Supply

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Womack Machine Supply in February 2011.

Interview

Met Womack through a networking event at my University. Applied formally to their company for an internship through a career fair. The entire application process took less than 1 month. The interview was very conversational and easy. No technical questions, no outright behavioral questions. Just a casual conversation between you and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself (literally that was probably the most difficult question they asked).   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for this internship.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Womack Machine Supply (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

I had two interviews one with the local supervisor and customer service manager and another I was flown to Dallas to interview with the Vice President of customer service. Both were pretty casual they wanted to get a better feel for if I was a good fit for the company culture.

Interview Questions

• .What do you consider good customer service.   1 Answer

Negotiation

non

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Womack Machine Supply (Dallas, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Basic interview was given just trying to see I was a good fit for the company. The people were very nice and were easy-going. I received a phone call interview first and was called in to do a in-person interview about a week later.