Woori Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Woori Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at Woori

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Woori (Seoul (South Korea)) in December 2013.

Interview

The hiring process is not through a recruiting firm but a directly by staffs. There were three interviews with the Bank's hiring managers. Most questions they asked in the interviews were about my experience and my skills related to the job.the interviews were time-efficient.

Interview Questions

• One interviewer asked about a industry's situations when I did my previous job.I suggest candidates stay informed about current events besides analyzing job description. / Why corporate finance? Somehow they followed up this question with reasons why corporate finance is exciting.   Answer Question

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Woori (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2013.

Interview

arrange interview by email and there is 2 rounds for interview. 1st round with all respective dept managers and 2nd round with General manager. overall very standard. No technical questions. questions are based on working experience. All managers are very friendly and there is no difficulties in interview.

Interview Questions