Workfront Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Workfront

2.8

Configuration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Workfront (Lehi, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

They were a little slow to respond to my application at first. They give preference to people who are recommended by people who work there. There was series of about 3-5 smaller interviews with team members, team leads, and the head of the professional services department. They had me take a test that gauged my cognitive skills.

Interview Questions

• How do you adapt to learn new software?
      Give an example of a time that you worked with a difficult client and how were you able to help them?   1 Answer

Configuration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Workfront (Lehi, UT).

Interview

I was contacted by HR and they set up a phone interview for me. This lasted roughly 30 minutes and I was asked about my work-experience, my ability to take critique from others, and what value I bring to the team. After the phone interview completed I was set up with a face-to face. The face-to-face felt more like a formality and that they were just double checking that I was a good fit. It was a fairly painless process.

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Workfront (Lehi, UT) in May 2015.

Interview

Started with an email conversation with the recruiter after applying online for a couple of jobs with the company.

Had a phone screen with recruiter to discuss basic skills and fit for the organization.

This was followed with basic software coding challenge done on my schedule and completed over a weekend.

Final interview was with the team that I was going to manage, mostly to make sure that I was going to fit with the team and that they'd like to work with me.

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Workfront (Lehi, UT) in July 2014.

Interview

Phone screen, then in person test, 5 programming questions on an air gapped Mac with an IDE (IntelliJ Idea) but no internet. Questions range from simple (reverse string) to more difficult (super sets). Use of a debugger is allowed and encouraged. Then a video recording of personality questions is done for distribution to mgrs.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workfront.

Interview

Initial phone screening with HR Recruiter. Then a phone interview with hiring manager. After that they brought me in to take a tech assessment and interview with 3 different managers.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Workfront (Lehi, UT).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter on LinkedIn. Interview process involved a phone interview and then several back-to-back interviews at their Lehi office.

One of the interviews involved being given a Mac with IntelliJ installed and a series of problems to solve. All of the problems had unit tests (which you were not allowed to modify) to indicate when you got them working. I was given around 45 minutes to complete 6 programming problems ranging in difficulty. Another interview was more of a "general fit" interview where they asked about what technologies I was familiar with, if I had ever used Agile practices, etc.

Interview Questions

• Implement a simple addition/subtraction calculator that parses a string containing integers and "+" and "-" characters then outputs the final result.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Workfront (Lehi, UT) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Was sent a link to plum.io 3 days later. Took the puzzle and personality test. It took between 30-60 minutes. It has been 10 days and nothing but silence. I am probably unqualified for the position, but at least tell me.

Interview Questions

• If you were in a meeting, a disagreement break out and it isn't resolved by end of the meeting, what would you do? A) Schedule another meeting, B) Ask another PM to mediate, or C) You make a decision and run with it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Eagle Mountain, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Workfront (Eagle Mountain, UT) in August 2018.

Interview

Pretty standard process, screening through a recruiter to make sure you are competent and breathing, phone interview with manager and Sr. Staff member, in person interview including code challenge, with several people and then offer. The great thing was the recruiter I was working with was on top of things and always letting me know where we were in the process.

The only feedback I can really think of negative was setting the expectation for the code challenge a little better. I know it’s a challenge and you don’t always have every parameter in the real world, but a general idea going into it might help.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through the process and write a calculator app in React   1 Answer
    • What is something that you can bring to the table right away while you are coming up to speed?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workfront (Lehi, UT) in January 2019.

Interview

Two phone interviews within two days, then asked when I could come in for an in person interview. Basically felt like I was meeting with a panel of judges, seeing if I fit the mold. It was uncomfortable and a few of the questions asked were unprofessional. I'm a female and I was told that this was an excellent place for female employees, yet I felt the opposite upon interviewing. It's clearly a man's world at Workfront- glad I didn't accept the position. I accepted a position at a different software company the same week. I felt comfortable there instantaneously.

Interview Questions

• What's one project you were given and had minimal time to complete it?   1 Answer

Workfront Response

Mar 4, 2019 – People and Culture

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Workfront.

At Workfront we strive to provide a high level of service to all of our candidates. We apologize that your interview did not... More

Client Solutions Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Workfront in February 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter pretty quickly. Talked with him and he indicated that he would like to set something up with the hiring manager and he would get back to me. I then didn't hear from him for a month, when I finally received a text indicating that he was ready to set it up. I had sent him a couple of follow up emails in that time and they were never responded to, but it was over the holidays so i wasn't too surprised. The video call was scheduled with the hiring manager. I thought it went really well and she said that she would like me to come in for an in-person interview. I waited to hear from HR...nothing. I followed up numerous times with emails and even a text.. still nothing. We are no almost a month out again. I am assuming that this position is filled and that i didn't get it. That is fine, but seriously, it takes 2 minutes to answer an email and say "I am sorry, we have had some delays and aren't ready for the next step in the process" or "Thanks for applying, you didn't get it" or whatever is appropriate. It is too bad because this is actually a company I have been very interested in becoming part of, watching for openings, etc. But I am not sure if this is typical?

Interview Questions

• Just the regular questions about experiences, how you would do certain things...   1 Answer