Cover image for Workplace Options

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Workplace Options Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 43 of over 43 interviews

Recruiter6%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Workplace Options

Application

I interviewed at Workplace Options

Interview

Job Fair. Met with someone in a department I wasn't interested in initially. Many candidates present. Quick and painless. Management was much friendlier then, of course. Do not be fooled. This is a gloried call center. They are very vague when they hire. Turnover is extremely extremely high.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a difficult caller?
    Answer Question

Workplace Options

Application

I interviewed at Workplace Options

Interview

They called me back quickly but the interview was very blah and unprofessional. The lady kept drinking during the interview and was leaning on her arm as if she was bored.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

132 Comments

Consulting

411.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Workplace Options~300222
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Workplace Options (Austin, TX) in Jan 2022

Interview

The interview was casual and friendly, but the interviewers focused more on personal things than on the job. They had difficulty explaining hours and benefits, and what they did share did not match what was on the website . The next day, I got an email stating they wanted me for the position, but a few days later HR emailed me and said they decided not to move forward. No info as to what happened. I got the impression there was lack of communication and general disorganization in that department.

Interview Questions
  • If I was flexible with schedule despite posted hours.

Workplace Options

Application

I interviewed at Workplace Options

Interview

Very informative. Interview and video call. Asked really good questions. Responded promptly. Look forward to starting work there. Questions were based on competencies and past experience in legal roles. Overall was great.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Workplace Options

Application

I interviewed at Workplace Options

Interview

Inexperienced HR, not punctual for the call. Arranged for a last minute call with hiring manager and had to postpone minutes after I agreed to the date and timing. Went complete silence I spoke to the hiring manager despite my follow up email. I had to find out from LinkedIn to realise the position has been filled weeks later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Workplace Options (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview was comfortable and the interviewer where nice. It seemed like having a conversation with someone that I knew from before which made it less stressful. The interview was virtual we sat a zoom meeting and it took half an hour.

Interview Questions
  • If you where to hire someone what qualities would you look for?

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Workplace Options (Raleigh, NC) in Oct 2021

Interview

Interviewed by 2 TLs. 1 your immediate supervisor and the other from another team. Rather informal chat as the interviewers attempt to know you better. Took about 30mins. However took awhile after the interview from HR side to get back and inform of the next step process. Had to push them a bit.

Interview Questions
  • 1) what do you think are the important attributes for the role? 2) how do you deal with rude or unruly customers? 3) why did you apply for this role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Workplace Options (Bangalore) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was a very detailed interview. Good questions. Made me think. I was provided enough info about the role and the process as well as support from the internal recruitment team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Workplace Options

Application

I interviewed at Workplace Options

Interview

Very smooth and quick! The recruiting team and hiring manager were very communicative and made the process easy. Interview questions were straight forward and challenging when it came to clinical scenarios.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Workplace Options (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interviewer was very polite and nice. They asked questioned related to counselling and my experience both with mental health challenges and EAP industry. Overall I would say it was a pleasant interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is your clientele like? What issues have you worked with?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Interviews

Workplace Options Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Workplace Options as 53.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.45 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Daily Living Consultant and Intake Specialist rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Worklife Consultant and Work-life Consultant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Workplace Options takes an average of 6 days when considering 33 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Worklife Consultant had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Work-life Consultant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 8 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Workplace Options according to 33 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 26.83%