World Animal Protection Interview Questions | Glassdoor

World Animal Protection Interview Questions

Interviews at World Animal Protection

2.9

Campaign Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Animal Protection in April 2018.

Interview

Their HR recruiter informed me that I was selected for a phone interview. He sent along information on the role as well as information on the organization and their strategic goals. The phone interview itself was informative, I learned a lot about the role and organization. There weren't any curveball questions and I had adequate opportunity to ask questions myself. I wasn't offered the position, but was informed very courteously the day after my phone interview, and really appreciated their transparency and thoroughness throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• How would you get people to take actions offline who aren't coming in through digital channels?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Animal Protection (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard: phone interview first and then a meeting with the CEO. The meeting with the CEO started off with her telling me how she laid off most of the staff when she came on board, so not exactly a great start. Then she went on and on about the job as if I had not spoken with HR on the phone. Eventually she got around to asking me questions about my experience, but then just talked about how great the person was who I would've managed. Overall, a weird vibe in the office.

Interview Questions

• How would my experience be relevant here.   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at World Animal Protection.

Interview

Phone interviews and detailed in-person. Director and team members met with me and had specific questions and took notes. Very normal process, very professional. It took a long time to hear back but I appreciated that they sent a nice note.

Community Relations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at World Animal Protection (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Somewhat short. I was able to ask questions at the end. It is a very small office and the organization is currently going through new changes. The different departments work together on a daily basis.

Digital Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at World Animal Protection (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

The HR interview was standard but I felt that it was strange that their HR Dept is away from NY. The workspace in NY was really empty. I could tell there were bandwidth and turnover issues.

Interview Questions

• If I could accept the offer with lower pay that I am currently earning.   Answer Question

Country Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at World Animal Protection (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in January 2017.

Interview

I submitted my Cv and was selected for the first round interview. After the interview I was told that I was still a good candidate for the position. However, the institute search committee declined my application for the second interview.

Fundraising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at World Animal Protection (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Was an overall good interview. Lovely interviewers who explained the role well and in depth and an average interview. Process was quick and simple with good feedback. Great atmosphere and dedicated team members. Very open and transparent teams with a great dedication to animal welfare.