World Gym Interview Questions | Glassdoor

World Gym Interview Questions

2.4

Personal Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Desert Hot Springs, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at World Gym (Desert Hot Springs, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

My interview was very straight forward and professional. They weren't hiring at the time so I had fully expected management to be hesitant in seeing me. To my surprise I was interviewed on the spot (and quite thoroughly) by the club's Operation's Manager and was asked to return the next day to start.

Interview Questions

• Q: So give me one reason I should hire you.   1 Answer

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at World Gym (San Francisco, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward and pretty standard for what you'd expect when applying for a personal trainer position. Since they require a nationally accredited certification they weren't as concerned with your training knowledge as they were with your interpersonal skills. After the initial interview I was asked to come back and complete a practical.

Interview Questions

• What is your plan to develop your business in the first 90 days?   Answer Question

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at World Gym (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

Basically got it right away, didn't even really interview a friend worked there and referred me so they just gave me the job if youre a lifeguard they'll just hire you have certifications and stuff and you'll just get the job basically I'm just doing this to get full access give me full access let me see everything i want to see everything let me see it all

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at World Gym (Hammond, IN) in August 2011.

Interview

When you sell your first person, you get the job. That was the only task in the hiring process. Get that you get the job. Rather informal but effective if your goal is sales. Sink or swim.

Membership Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at World Gym (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Submitted resume through online and also in person. Got interviewed the next day by the owner. He conducted an in-person interview and said he will get back to me after talking with other owners. Got a phone call next day saying I was a good fit for the company and started immediately.

Interview Questions

• Past experience talking to large groups?
      Examples of working in high pressure situations?
      How do you work with others?
      Describe situation you had to resolve conflict with an upset customer?   Answer Question