Wrike Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Deployment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wrike (San Jose, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

First step is a phone screen with a recruiter, which is then followed by a phone screen with a someone in the position for which you're interviewing. If those go well, candidates are scheduled to interview on site or via video with people at all levels in the appropriate department.

Interview Questions

• The questions were primarily about my past work experience and how it was relevant to the position. The other focus was really around personality and culture fit, which is very important to the company.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

I applied online. A recruiter emailed me to set up a phone screen and I gave my availability within a couple of hours of receiving his email. I didn't hear back after several days so I followed up with him. He said he hadn't seen my first email. That should have been a red flag. But we landed on a time to talk and I felt the conversation went well. At the end of the call he asked for my availability for a phone interview with the hiring manager and even scheduled it right then and there for the next day and sent me an email confirmation.

I waited for the hiring manager's call at the scheduled time...and waited. She never did call me or email me. So after about an hour I emailed the recruiter asking if something came up, and received no answer from him either. So then I waited and called him at the end of the day and he picked up and said he hadn't been able to check his email all day (um, really?!) and that he would follow-up with her and get back to me about a reschedule. Of course he didn't, so I made one last effort to reach out to him a couple of days later and still have yet to hear back.

Extremely rude and unprofessional.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wrike (San Jose, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied on linkedin. Pretty typical interview process. I first spoke with a recruiter and then went through several rounds of interviews with the folks I'd be working with as well as the CEO. Very straightforward approach. Nothing in particular really stood out. I actually enjoyed the process. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wrike (La Jolla, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

3 month long process that seemed to be going so well. At the end of it all - I received a vague contradictory reason to not move me forward in the interview process. Forward in the interview process? You mean you weren't ready to make an offer after 3 months??

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wrike (La Jolla, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

I was brought in to interview for an AE position, was verbally told I was getting the job, only to be sent down a 30 day spiral of minimal communication from the recruiter. On numerous occasions, I had to send >3 emails to get a response, which was just stringing me along.

Ultimately, the recruiter informed me they went with another candidate, which I found confusing given their Senior Director of Sales told me they had multiple positions available when I interviewed with him in-person. When all is said and done I was still committed to working with the recruiter to earn a position, he informed me of an Account Manager position, to which I said I'd like to pursue. 3 unresponded emails later and I'm being told my qualifications don't match.

I sincerely hope you reconsider how you treat people vying for a job with your company and re-establish respect for human beings.

Interview Questions

• How would you overcome a price objection?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any other questions for me?   1 Answer

Wrike Response

Jan 4, 2019 – Head of Talent

We would like to thank you for participating in our interview process. We appreciate your perspective and will be addressing some of your concerns with our hiring teams directly. We strive to create... More

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wrike (Mountain View, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

First you are called by the recruiter where they go over background and why your looking. Then you are taken to an onsite where you will meet with the Recruiters, CEO, Sales Director and 2 sales managers. they will go over your background and why you are looking your experience and why you think you would be a good fit.
    Then you have to do a role play with each of them, selling the product from the company that you came from.
    Then you take a test the that are basically SAT questions.
    Then you will have a conversation with the CRO who will pick your brain about if you are a right fit in sales.
    Then they check on your references and do a background check.

Interview Questions

• What do you think will be the hardest part about working as an account executive here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

not really... no room to do so.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wrike (San Jose, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

Back in the day they had a 20~ questions GMAT that they presented
    Phone screen from Recruiter/HR
    Phone call with hiring manager
    on-site with CxO, hiring managers

Everyone was really nice and are folks I can imagine myself going out for a drink and not feel weird.

So on that note the interview wasn't stressful and didn't feel like an interrogation as many other places.

It was a true dialogue.

Interview Questions

• Describe sales routine(s)
      Walk them through a large win
      Walk them through a scenario with a make believe customer of how I would grow the revenue stream   Answer Question

Finance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wrike (San Jose, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview consisted of several basic questions about myself and why I wanted to work for the company. Asked about various skills and platforms that I was familiar with and would be working with in the future.

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wrike (Mountain View, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process took about 2 and half weeks. I applied online and received an email from a recruiter to set up an initial interview. During the interview the recruiter goes over your background and why you’re interested. Afterwards there is on insight interview where you meet with Account Executives, Team Leads, and the Senior Director. It gives you a great opportunity to see how you fit with the team. The onsite interview is a long process that takes about 2-3 hours. You’re also given an exam at the end that is similar to SAT questions.

Interview Questions

• What are some challenges you may face as a Sales Development Repesentative?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wrike (San Diego, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Interviewed with 5 different people within the office. Video interviewed with another employee. Everyone was friendly. I received a tour of the office and updates on what the next steps would be

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wrike (San Diego, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Thorough and efficient. I had a great experience interviewing with Wrike - from my initial call with the hiring manager all the way to the final call with the CRO, I felt I had an opportunity to really get a feel for the company and the job.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too out of the ordinary.   1 Answer