KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Wrike Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 175 of over 175 interviews

Recruiter19%
Employee Referral11%
HardAverageEasy

Wrike

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wrike in Jul 2022

Interview

A very straight-forward process that was laid out nicely. Wrike did an excellent job of crafting the job description specific to the role; there was no "boilerplate" or ambiguous language at all.

Interview Questions
  • Describe some of your recent accomplishments.
    Answer Question

Wrike

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Wrike in May 2022

Interview

I was asked in the interview about tools that weren’t mentioned in the job posting at all. I didn't have a sound knowledge of them and it was a reason to decline me as a candidate. But it just feels super weird. If a candidate should know these tools, they should be listed in the job description. Otherwise, it’s a waste of time for everyone involved in this process. At least I got experience in solving home tasks. The process is quite long. I’ve been waiting for feedback for more than a week after each step.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience of creating scripts for automatization of reporting process?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Wrike

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Wrike

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wrike in May 2022

Interview

the first interview went good waiting for the second round interview. The interviewer described the company and the jobs tasks, the benefits of the company, the possibility of carrear grouth inside the company

Interview Questions
  • The experience in the customer service and some scenario of work

Wrike

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wrike in May 2022

Interview

First step with the recruiter was a call out of the blue. Then a call with the director, very nice and smooth. At the end of the second call they said that a third step will be scheduled. After a week they decided to move to another candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wrike

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wrike

Interview

Very well-organised and friendly coordination of interviews. Involved an assignment which was clear to understand. The final interview didn't go well and it didn't feel like a fair reflection of my suitability for the job, but the people doing the interview were friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Questions digging into the the assignment, statistical concepts and working style.

Wrike

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wrike in Apr 2022

Interview

Started with an introduction phone call with a recruiter. Started off by asking what my salary expectations are. It seems they know that the starting base salary is much lower than even the national average since they didn't bother asking anything before getting to income. Base salary of $40,000.00 per year is far too low even for an "entry level" role the recruiter mentioned a few times. Pretty disappointing.

Interview Questions
  • What are my salary expectations?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wrike (Nashua, NH) in Apr 2022

Interview

Initial screening call with the company's Talent Source. This was followed by an interview with a Sales Manager, followed by a second interview with the Account Executive's Manager. The final stage was a Mock call. The process was great and at each stage you were given a more in depth understanding of the company and culture.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with difficult clients?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wrike (Houston, TX) in Apr 2022

Interview

The process started with HR interview. Then they gave a little piece of code to inspect and write comments imitating a PR review. Upon completing the task, we had a technical meeting talking about this piece of code. Additionally they had questions about general knowledge about coding and some system design questions on hypothetical scenarios. After passing this step, we had a final interview with the unit manager.

Interview Questions
  • how would you make sure that cloud and local data are not out of sync

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I interviewed at Wrike (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

The process was divided into 2 parts (2 meetings). On the first one recruitment skills were checked on the second part we have several role-plays which were shown how employee-related issues might be solved by me. It was one of the most interesting interview experiences, where you may in real-time discuss some employee-related cases and get feedback (what was done well and where you should pay more attention).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallinn

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wrike (Tallinn)

Interview

It was an interview for the Sr. frontend developer position. The main impression after this interview is that the manager confused the position for which I am applying, otherwise, how to explain that for the front-end developer position they asked me about the experience of backend development and were very sad that I did not have the necessary backend experience in commercial development. The next one is the feeling that the manager does not know information about open vacancies in the company. And finally I was finished off by the fact that the hr manager sent me a feedback after the interview, that if I am interested in the position of junior, then she can schedule a technical interview)) Of course, I have almost 5 years of frontend development experience and I will go to junior position))) In my opinion, hr manager is the face of the company. In this case, a clear negative impression is formed about the company after such an interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 175 Interviews

Wrike Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Wrike as 57.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.04 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Account Executive and Product Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Success Manager and Sales Development Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Wrike takes an average of 28 days when considering 171 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales Development Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 16 days), whereas Account Executive roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 38 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Wrike according to 171 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 23.60%