Xactware Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Xactware Solutions (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

A very relax and casual atmosphere with intuitive questions relative to my experience in so far as having construction knowledge of materials. The panel style interview process very concise and honest in presenting what the role entails. As a result of the overall experience a positive outcome.

Interview Questions

• Your attention span to detail and or repetitive work how would you gage your temperament   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xactware Solutions (Lehi, UT) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online, passed phone screen and then interviewed onsite. Interview was standard whiteboard coding with three engineers in the room. I explained that I had another pending offer and they told me they would get back to me quickly. Never heard a word from anyone after the company until seven months later when I got the standard email rejection.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Xactware Solutions (Lehi, UT) in March 2018.

Interview

One interview in person with 3 team leads. They were friendly. It was technically driven. Wanted to make sure I knew my stuff. It was a good experience to get some practice.

Web Developer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Xactware Solutions.

Interview

First I got a phone call from hr about an online interview. I recorded video responses to questions about where I was at with my career and had 4 hours to solve 3 programming problems. They were in java and not horribly difficult.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xactware Solutions (Lehi, UT).

Interview

Not extremely formal, but not lax either. A good balance. Had a couple people asking me a good balance of questions about the technical benefits/drawbacks to the programming language I was applying for and what I was looking to get out being employed there. There was also a technical side of the interview where I was asked to code in the language I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• What is something you would look to get out of an internship with us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xactware Solutions (Lehi, UT) in November 2015.

Interview

Internal recruiting screening. Do not get on the bad side with Xactware. They keep a blacklist on people who apply. Once you on that list they will never consider you. I was put on there for the fact I turned down a full-time position with them a couple of years ago. Now I would like to work for them. Yet they keep rejecting my application. Note, if you are not part of the Utah dominate beliefSystem, it makes it harder for them to consider you. I would pass on working with Xactware.

Interview Questions

• Software knowledge as well as fitting in with the local Utah beliefSystem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xactware Solutions (Orem, UT) in March 2013.

Interview

I had to answer a bunch of geometry, trigonometry, and a couple of calculus questions in an online test. Once I passed that then they had a phone interview where they discussed my experience, and interests. Then I had an interview with a few developers where they asked more math and programming questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you determine if a given point was inside of a specific 3-D object?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xactware Solutions (Orem, UT) in December 2011.

Interview

They called me to set up an interview. I went in for one in-person interview. The interview wasn't bad. In a couple days they called me back with an answer.

Interview Questions

• They showed me a piece of code and asked me to spot the bugs and memory leaks.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xactware Solutions (Orem, UT) in March 2010.

Interview

inteview was about getting to know individual.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no room for negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xactware Solutions (Orem, UT) in January 2009.

Interview

Someone from HR called me and did a quick pre-screen for the position and set up an interview. The interview was pretty laid back. Two development leads and the director of HR participated. There was a mix of technical and personality type questions. It definitely was a positive experience for me. There were a few times where I got stuck on answering certain some technical questions and the interviewer made an effort to re-ask the question in a way that made it easier to answer. I felt like they were really trying to feel me out and not just going through a list of questions and checking off if I knew them or not.

Interview Questions

• They're weren't a lot of super tough questions for an entry level developer. There were times where they asked about the specifics of C# and I wasn't familiar with the terminology.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xactware Solutions (Orem, UT).

Interview

I applied online, and they responded within a week for a quick interview on the phone about my degree and experience. About a week later there was an other interview with two senior developers and someone from HR. They asked about what languages I knew and how well I would rate myself. They widely use C#. They each asked questions that related to their background of expertise and so you best to not bluff anything. They are all very nice as you would expect in Utah Valley. Be sure to wear slacks and a tie, you must wear slacks and a tie.

Interview Questions

• Given a code snippet, talk about what would break and how it would be best improved. In C#, it would not have even complied.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was given over the phone by a nice HR representative. The pay was above the national average and even more so over the local area. I had the option to think it over, however I took the job right then.