Xicato Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xicato Interview Questions

Interviews at Xicato

R&D Thermal Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xicato in July 2013.

Interview

Had one screening phone interview. then an interview with Senior Thermal Engineer who was impressed. Then with the VP of engineering who was happy but said I should talk to one more person befre they can go ahead with face 2 face. Then with a mechanical engineer and a founder. who apparently wasn't impressed.

Interview Questions

• if a light fixture gets hot, how do you modify the design to get around it.   1 Answer

Advanced Manufacturing and Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xicato (San Jose, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Everything was pretty normal. I applied on LinkedIn, then the engineering manager reached out to me through email. There was a phone screening followed by an on-site interview a couple days later with two engineering managers, and the interview and office tour was very standard.

However, one of the managers mentioned trying to get me in for another panel interview for the following week after my interview, but then I never heard from anybody ever again. I also sent in a follow-up email which received no response. Very unprofessional and unexpected, considering how nice everybody had been. I don't expect to always get a job offer, but if you are the one to reach out to me and I take the time to travel to your site for an interview, I at least deserve a follow-up message regarding my application status, let alone a simple reply to a direct inquiry regarding the position I interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• What is the best way to stack dimensions on a drawing for a bracket to be used to secure a motor? Two drawings were given and an answer with an explanation was required.   Answer Question