Xignite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 15, 2017

2.6

Customer Success Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Xignite (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

Initial phone call screening with hiring manager – asked typical questions, but did not look too deeply in candidate’s background. Second interview was onsite and consisted of hiring manager & a current Associate. Good experience if one wants to interview with a clear, direct company!

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Xignite.

Interview

Phone interview with a few employees, technical and non-technical. Fairly straight forward, nothing all that weird or crazy. People I talked to were very nice and it was a pleasure talking to them

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xignite (San Mateo, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, technical problem then onsite. Onsite felt more casual in their attitude than most interviews but questions were about the same.
    The questions seemed very related to the job or very abstract with very little memorization type questions that test if you memorized typical question answers.
    They kept interview to one day.

Interview Questions

• Architect out a system for high availability. Go over it and talk about potential benefits and shortcomings.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Xignite.

Interview

I got a phone interview from HR 20 days after I applied for the job. The HR asked me several general technical questions about network protocol and C#. The final question was to describe the most difficult bug I ever met. I answered most of them but the interview process did not move on.

Financial Data Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Xignite (San Mateo, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Had around 3 phone interviews and then they asked me for an onsite interview. About 5 people interviewed me for the onsite. Onsite interview questions were slightly more difficult than the phone screen ones, but I was able to answer most of them. The HR person is pretty responsive on the whole. Okay experience.

.NET Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xignite.

Interview

An HR will give you the first phone call. She will go through a list of very basic tech questions and you should make sure you say the keyword of the answer because she just probably checks your answers against the ones provided by their developers.

The second phone call will come from an experience dev. He will first ask you to rate your skills on several language, then try to poke your limit on the one you are best on. So get prepared. After the phone call, he will give you a code test which is about implementing operations on a data structure with designated time complexity.

Interview Questions

• the use of most seen network commands in linux's command line   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Xignite.

Interview

In the first phone call, someone related to HR asked these questions. Recruiter told me it won't be a technical interview but the person calling me, who was not a technical person, read these questions to me from a given list. She didn't ask any questions related with my experience or what I am looking for.

None of the questions were difficult. You should just remember at that time and express yourself very clearly with right words. Because probably the person who is asking doesn't understand the questions and just checking your answers from a given answer list.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asking the definition of some basic network commands and some other networking concepts. There were also questions about programming and design.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Xignite in March 2011.

Interview

I had 1 phone screen and one challenge question. The first phone screen had veriety of questions, including OOPS concepts, networking, IIS, database knowledge, indexing. The questions are mostly problem solving and coneptual. The challenge question was about to implement the binary search tree and how to enhance it to the self balancing tree.