Xtreme Labs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xtreme Labs Interview Questions

2.9

QA Interview

Interview

work environment is fantastic, open space, pair programming, lots of devices
    2 rounds of interview happened (with QA manager and a senior member, followed by an interview with the Eng Director), the team is fairly big, company offers free breakfast and drinks/snacks everyday! It is a very fast moving company, they build apps from scratch in a matter of weeks!

Interview Questions

• what is an agile environment, how to retrieve logs from mobile devices, how to test an app   Answer Question

Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xtreme Labs (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by HR and was invited in for an interview. Instead of meeting with HR I met the professional I would be working with who hadn't seen my resume or the job description. I had to provide her with both during the interview. Awkward.

Agile Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xtreme Labs.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews/tests:
    1. An online test about different permutations of a string
    2. First interview - Technical
    2. Second interview - Architectural

Interview Questions

• The first interview - I had to write code on a while board about deleting nodes in a linked list + 1 question some array manipulations

The second interview - Questions about low-level architecture (e.g what happens when a program gets executed?) + Knowledge of mobile design challenges   Answer Question

C# Agile Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xtreme Labs (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

pass the online test and f2f technical interview, asked write code on white board about reverse a sentence words..

Agile Software Engineer Interview

Interview

30 minutes online testing. And then two round F2F interview.

Agile Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xtreme Labs (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2013.

Interview

1. Applied Online
    2. Interview with Whiteboard Algorithm Questions
    3. Interview with Design Questions, it's basically a discussion with a manager on how you would use tools given in mobile sdk's to design a solution for clients.

Interview Questions

• Question: Given n, print all balanced brackets of length 2n. ( so say n = 2, (()), ()() )   Answer Question

Negotiation

First job after university, so didn't negotiate

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xtreme Labs.

Interview

The two account managers who interviewed me were very approachable and asked questions regarding my past experiences and if I had any sales knowledge. They asked many questions to gauge my level of interest and know-how of the industry. It would be an asset if you are up to date with mobile current events.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected: What is your favourite mobile application and how would you suggest to improve it?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xtreme Labs (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

Two interviews with two different people each time... Not very impressed ordinary questions nothing out of the ordinary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xtreme Labs (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied on their web site. One of the mandatory field on their application form is that you have to tell what makes yourself unique in less than 150 characters. If you are selected, you will receive a link and password to an online programming test (powered by interviewstreet) with a 15-minute time limit. If you pass it, you get to have an in-person interview, which consists of writing code on the whiteboard.

Interview Questions

• Given a string containing many words, reverse the word order without allocation any additional memory.   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Applied online, recommended by my friends. The HR setup an online coding test and then a 45 Skype video chat interview after you pass the online coding test. The skype interview consists of introduction of their works and two coding technical questions. The coding questions are not so difficult, if you have prepared enough before the interview.
    Two coding questions are: 1. Write an algorithm such that an element in an MxN matrix is 0, its entire row and column is set to 0.
    2. Implement an algorithm to print all permutation of valid parentheses.

Interview Questions

• Implement an algorithm to print all permutation of valid parentheses.   Answer Question