Xtreme Lashes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xtreme Lashes Interview Questions

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Xtreme Lashes (Spring, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Contacted by an inexperienced employee given the charge to conduct a phone interview. Interview questioned based on a numerical scale and not any behavioral questions. After some due diligence this company has been unsuccessful in identifying and hiring a qualified HR/Recruiting Manager for well over 2 years now. This company is not very serious in hiring the right people with the proven qualifications because of its "mom & pop" shop mentality in regards to how they conduct their business. I predict that this company will never find a suitable and qualified fit for this role, because the ignorant corporate culture is such a bellwether that great professionals will not entertain such tomfoolery.

Corporate Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xtreme Lashes (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Pleasant & Professional, communication and punctuality excellent. Interviewers were very respectful and encouraging, and showed great interest in my experience. Several personal follow up emails, I am very impressed with this company.

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xtreme Lashes (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was done through the phone. She was fair and thorough with her questions. I thought it was fairly easy to prepare for the interview. It was obviously a qualifying interview for them (which is fine). She was prompt when it came to the time she called me. She sounded open which made the interview process easier. I got the interview through Career Fair at my school, so I had a chance to see who would be interviewing me beforehand.

Interview Questions

• How much do you expect to get compensated?   1 Answer
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xtreme Lashes (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview. It was very strange, in survey format "On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your experience in XYZ" (different functions of marketing). At first I gave a number and then elaborated with my actual experience in those areas to back it up, but as I realized the interviewer did not react to any of what I was saying with follow-up questions and just moved on to the next question, I began to question whether any of what I was saying made any difference other than the number. I've been on lots of interviews and this was definitely one of the oddest.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, what is your experience with marketing automation software?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Xtreme Lashes.

Interview

Interview process is over the top. 8 hours long asking the same questions over and over again. The owner doesn't feel as though she has done a thorough interview if she doesn't walk to you long enough to need a lunch or dinner break. Some employees have also been asked to come back the next day (after interviewing for 8 hours) to continue answering more of the exact same questions. It was very clear that she liked to talk (mostly about herself), and she had no idea what she was doing.

Interview Questions

• None. All the same basic interview questions asked several different ways.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They way underbid. Ask for more money. Or better yet, Don't take the offer. This is a terrible place to work.

PD Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xtreme Lashes.

Interview

I came into meet with the team bit they didn"t seem to know why they needed an intern, I didnt get past the first round. It was really far and the pay was not that good, the office was kind of small and old looking

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Xtreme Lashes.

Interview

Initial phone interview - 1.5 hours detailing qualifications and company
    Face to face with panel - required a 15 minute presentation on company and training programs and then interview with panel
    Face to face with CEO - very nice, lengthy interview detailing questions on qualifications and company background
    Phone interview with CEO - additional questions

Product Development Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xtreme Lashes.

Interview

I had a panel interview with three interviewers that lasted for an hour. Typical behavioral questions were asked, with a bunch designed to trip you if you are not careful (for e.g. do you see yourself working in subsea?).

Interview Questions

• Just be prepared to answer questions that are designed to trip you. Questions like relevancy of your degree to the job or if you want to work in another field are to be expected. They want to see how well you can cope to the question.   Answer Question

Global Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Xtreme Lashes (Spring, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Interview scheduled with Jo Mousselli, I came all the way from out of state but she was unable to make it. Rex, current Marketing Director was there instead. Very casual atmosphere, which took me by surprise. Made me sit in a closet like place and got hit with Maths and Marketing paper, felt like I was back in school!

Interview Questions

• I was not given any heads-up regards to a PowerPoint presentation.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xtreme Lashes (Spring, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

They are very thorough and use panel interviews and various tests. I was also asked to do a very extensive presentation. However I felt they were actually looking for operations skill sets and not sales skills. I put in over seven hours for the presentation. In the end I decided to decline the next step which would have been a fourth interview. My greatest concern was I was asked repeatedly how many hours I was willing to work every week. As I believe strongly in work life balance this was probably not the right position for me. But they were all very professional and very nice.