Xyngular Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xyngular Interview Questions

Interviews at Xyngular

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xyngular in May 2018.

Interview

I applied for this via-online. Was a simple process of getting the interview only waited for about few days before got a call. Once I got the call had a phone interview to go through with the process. Lasted about 40 minutes to see what the job entails, I explained my background in digital marketing and the recruiter stated was a good fit. The VP was on vacation so had to wait for about a week for the 2nd interview, which I ended up getting. After meeting with the VP sounded to me this was a new role and their VP had no idea what I was asking. He couldnt answer any of my questions and even stated he had friends of a different company he could referee me to. Follow up after this was terrible no communication after several emails.

Member Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xyngular (Lehi, UT) in June 2015.

Interview

An interview with the manager and one of the other supervisors. Standard interview questions. It was followed up with a second interview. One with the Manager and the COO. It was a little intimidating at first but as the interview went on, you could tell they were really just interested to see if I fit into the "Culture" they were trying to build.

Field Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Xyngular (Lehi, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

Very thorough interview, making sure I understood the opportunity and they understood my goals. Got back to me very quickly with their answer. Encouraged me that even if I didn't get the job, to keep applying with the company in the future (but I got the job).

Interview Questions

• My long-term goals, not just with the company but life in general   Answer Question