Cover image for Yes Hearing

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Yes Hearing Interview Questions

Updated Nov 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Interviews at Yes Hearing

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Yes Hearing

Yes Hearing

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yes Hearing in Oct 2022

Interview

Straight forward, professional and quick responses throughout. Provided feedback that they were unable to meet my salary requirements and had other trainers with hearing experience that would except less. New Hiring manager was prepared, clear and thoughtful in his interview.

Interview Questions
  • Typical interview questions... Tell me about yourself, why work here, a lesson learned from your training background, how you would go about implementing a training playbook, etc
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Yes Hearing (New York, NY) in Feb 2022

Interview

Extensive questions over the phone about experience and customer service. They wanted to be sure I was qualified, capible and customer oriented. They went over in detail what was expected and how it all worked and what was necessary to be sucessful.

Interview Questions
  • Different hearing aids that I have fitted.
Be the first to find this interview helpful