Yogurt Mountain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Yogurt Mountain

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Yogurt Mountain

Server Interview

Interview

I went in for a casual interview with the location's manager. It was just at a table in the shop. The interview lasted at most 20 minutes, and the questions were pretty basic. I wasn't offered the job on the site, as the manager said he had other people scheduled to be interviewed that day, but I was called within a week with the job opportunity.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a difficult interpersonal situation in a previous job?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yogurt Mountain in November 2011.

Interview

I applied online. I got an email within a couple of days for an interview. I went into the store for the interview. We talked for about 45 minutes about my previous job experience and what I studied in college. He went over the basic job requirements and basically told me I was hired on the spot pending a background check. Once the background check was processed I had one more informal phone interview about salary. I was emailed a job offer letter a week later.

Interview Questions

• Everything was straight forward questions which pertained to the job description.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked me what salary I needed and to my surprise they offered more.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Estero, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yogurt Mountain (Estero, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

Interview process was very standard. No curve balls thrown at you. They were mainly worried about your availability and if it covered the hours they needed. Standard questions were asked about yourself nothing tricky. They wanted to know if you had experience in the food service industry. They were also very keen on knowing how you would be able to handle a upset customer. Other than that they were just looking to see if you would be a reliable employee.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Yogurt Mountain.

Interview

Quick, easy, they didn't seem very thorough in their line of questioning. It was very easy
    to get the job. As this is a public place, it might help to stop by beforehand and introduce yourself.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work all hours and days?   1 Answer