Yoh Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yoh Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2016

2.6

Fleet Data Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yoh.

Interview

It was very casual and relaxed. They were mostly concerned about my abilities with Excel even though it seems they don't require much knowledge in Excel. I had a very easy going talk with the interviewer and it went well. It didn't take long for him to agree that I would be a good candidate for the job and they offered me the position the next day.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know Excel?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yoh.

Interview

It was simple, I had a quick phone interview then was later invited to interview in person. The manager interviews you then tell you if you get the job. There were very straightforward behavioral and background questions. The manager was timely and the experience, overall, was very straightforward and pleasant. I would hope that other managers would try to work to make the process as easy as this one is. There were some small time problems, but those problems didn't really make a horrible experience.

Principal Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yoh (Redmond, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

Very simple...I only had to talk to the recruiter and the account executive. They were both great interviews. We went to Starbucks and we discussed the client, their culture, and the team I would be interviewed by.

Interview Questions

• They asked STAR type of questions/Behavioural questions, and a few technical questions.   Answer Question

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Yoh (Vienna, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

Need to go through 8 interviews. First we will technical interview with Vendor. Then we will have again one hour interview with vendor. Then they gonna submit resumes to clients of capital one. Then we might have one technical round with client and a skype interview.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Recruiter called and asked for my SSN and birth date first thing on a recorded call, before even discussing the position with me. Refused and was asked if I could provide it by email. Ended call and have ignored 5+ calls and several emails since then.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yoh in October 2014.

Interview

The most unpleasant interview I have ever had. Received phone for a BDM position that during the interview was changed for a Director position - confidential searching according to the interviewer. The job specifications were changed according what the interviewer was not finding on the resume. Please, do not waste people's time if you interviewer is not ready to "interview" potential candidates.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yoh (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

Several phone interview before the face to face. With different people you will be working with on the team. The interviews were about 1 week apart and lots of behavioral base interviews questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiations at all. The company for only willing to pay what was posted as the salary.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Yoh (Arlington, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

Very Easy Interview. Everyone tends to be laid back if you know your stuff. Was asked a few basic A+ questions but the person I interview with was not even who I ended up working with. That was kind of weird.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yoh (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

2 Yoh phone interviews; 1 "client" phone interview; 1 3 person onsite (face-to-face) interview - the process took about 2 weeks total. I was contacted by an internal recruiter with Yoh. I was very interested as they were working with a major brand as their client. Although the interview process wasn't difficult, it seemed a bit tiring as I had 3 phone screens and 1, 3 person, onsite interview. All in all, it was a good experience. I believe everyone I spoke to was upfront and honest. I had clear expectations of the role.

Interview Questions

• What has been your biggest accomplishment/difficulty in life.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't room for negotiation, but I was able to negotiate my start date as they wanted me to start too soon.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Yoh in June 2014.

Interview

Very quick process; in-depth position specific questions; enthusiastic Recruiter; Did a great job at articulating the roles and responsibilities, expectations, metrics, etc. expected of the company as a service provider. She really made me want to work for the organization.

Negotiation

Quick, easy - nice offer