Yoh Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.6

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Yoh (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Process went very quickly. Internal recruiter found me and made arrangements for me to interview with the individual who would supervise this position. We discussed pay at the initial interview and spoke generally about my background and what the position would require. Only a couple days later I received a call from the same recruiter asking me what my salary requirement was. She then contacted me a day or two later and offered me the position for the salary I requested.

Helpdesk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yoh (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Recruited initiated contact via LinkedIn in the morning. By the afternoon, he contacted me directly to perform a phone screening interview; They were brief open-ended questions asking about my experiences and level of knowledge. Recruiter was very professional and also offered industry advice and personal experiences.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background in the recent manager role and how that related to IT Helpdesk   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yoh.

Interview

It was very casual and relaxed. They were mostly concerned about my abilities with Excel even though it seems they don't require much knowledge in Excel. I had a very easy going talk with the interviewer and it went well. It didn't take long for him to agree that I would be a good candidate for the job and they offered me the position the next day.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know Excel?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yoh.

Interview

It was simple, I had a quick phone interview then was later invited to interview in person. The manager interviews you then tell you if you get the job. There were very straightforward behavioral and background questions. The manager was timely and the experience, overall, was very straightforward and pleasant. I would hope that other managers would try to work to make the process as easy as this one is. There were some small time problems, but those problems didn't really make a horrible experience.

Principal Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yoh (Redmond, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

Very simple...I only had to talk to the recruiter and the account executive. They were both great interviews. We went to Starbucks and we discussed the client, their culture, and the team I would be interviewed by.

Interview Questions

• They asked STAR type of questions/Behavioural questions, and a few technical questions.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yoh (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter at Yoh and asked some very standard questions and then passed on for an interview with SAP, where I am currently a contractor. I had a great experience in the SAP interview. It was a Skype interview and lasted under 30 minutes. I was offered the position after that interview.

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Yoh (Vienna, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

Need to go through 8 interviews. First we will technical interview with Vendor. Then we will have again one hour interview with vendor. Then they gonna submit resumes to clients of capital one. Then we might have one technical round with client and a skype interview.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Recruiter called and asked for my SSN and birth date first thing on a recorded call, before even discussing the position with me. Refused and was asked if I could provide it by email. Ended call and have ignored 5+ calls and several emails since then.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yoh in October 2014.

Interview

The most unpleasant interview I have ever had. Received phone for a BDM position that during the interview was changed for a Director position - confidential searching according to the interviewer. The job specifications were changed according what the interviewer was not finding on the resume. Please, do not waste people's time if you interviewer is not ready to "interview" potential candidates.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yoh (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

Several phone interview before the face to face. With different people you will be working with on the team. The interviews were about 1 week apart and lots of behavioral base interviews questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiations at all. The company for only willing to pay what was posted as the salary.