Young's Transport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Young's Transport

Dispatch Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Coral, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Young's Transport (Cape Coral, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

Spoke on the phone and followed up with meeting the owner and one of the drivers. Interview was casual and I was able to ask questions freely and got open, honest answers. Job description and what was expected of me was spelled out simply and nothing was out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• We discussed my experience and how I would handle certain situations.   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Young's Transport (Naples, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

Started with phone interview. Moved on to a face to face interview. Met the dispatchers and office staff as well as company owner. I was able to ask questions and felt I received honest answers. Speaking with the dispatcher I felt she was experienced and would not leave me waiting for any loads or deadheading. The pay was explained simple and outright with no skipping around subjects. Spoke about scheduling and was shown how I would be able to be home once a week without any false promises.

Interview Questions

• Nothing seemed difficult or unexpected. Everything seemed to be on the up and up and in the open.   Answer Question