Your Pie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Your Pie

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Your Pie (Augusta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

This interview was very poor, though the store had not opened yet. The manager came up to me and essentially asked if i had a pulse, then told me I wouldnt be hired for the shift leader but instead crew member.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Your Pie (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

The entire interview process is VERY easy. If you don't get the job, then there was either a incompatible scheduling issue on both ends (your schedule didn't fit theirs) or there was something about you that didn't fit their bill. First you do their online application and then they call you if they need someone to hire. It's a very relaxed interview (typically with the owner), so don't worry too much. As long as you are honest, upbeat, VERY friendly, have basic knowledge of how YP works (not the history. Nobody really cares about that), then you've got the job! Prior experience in the restaurant/culinary field is a HUGE plus!!!

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Your Pie (Tallahassee, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

had the interview at panera b/c the store wasn't open yet. basic questions. I made more eye contact than him. it seemed we were both nervous.which lol relaxed me. knowing what Your pie's history will get you in so study up. I heard from other co-workers this will get you hired on the spot! 7.31/hr

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Your Pie (Athens, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

The company prides itself on finding the best possible employees to deliver what they feel is a superior product. That being said the company really does look at things such as your college gpa even when you are being hired at the entry level. It is important for them to see a potential for growth and superior customer service ability. Also doesn't hurt to have restaurant experience.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you bring to the Your Pie community?   Answer Question