Z57 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 5, 2017

2.1

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The first round was more of an orientation that really helped me see what the company is all about. They laid everything out on the table. We got to sit with. Sales associates and listen on the phone and it made me realize I did not want to work there. The girl I sat with was not very helpful in giving the company a good reputation. She was very nice but not very nice on the phone.

Social Media Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA).

Interview

They call you in to watch a video intended to sell you on the company...This should have tipped me off that the job was bogus. You have to go home and leave a voicemail selling them on why they should hire you. The second interview is a few questions about your personality followed by call shadowing (30 minutes my person never got anyone on the phone), and another few questions to discuss the call shadowing session. I did have to make 2 phone calls to the sales manager while sitting in the interview, which was SUPER awkward.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Tell me about how you overcome obstacles. How do you react to failure. What are your biggest strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Social Media Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Group setting, first interview is an understanding of the company, walk through of the sales floor and shadowing a sales person for 30 minutes. It's an awesome environment just not for me. The job is cold calling people on the phone. In the 30 minutes of shadowing he didn't get one single person to converse, was hung up on 4 times and most people didn't even hear them out.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Didn't know much about the company going in but they definitely made a great first impression. First day I was given a very detailed overview of the company and some of the responsibilities of the position, and what goes on on a day to day basis. Then had to fill out a survey that night and got called in the next day for a final one on one interview in which they asked more personal questions to get to know you.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a three round type interview process. Each time took about two hours and they had you sit down and listen to another consultant cold calling prospects. Each night after you made it through the interview that day you had to do a specific thing either emailing them extensive answers to questions or calling to leave a voicemail as to why they should hire you.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to be in sales   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Very easy interview process. Was contacted by a recruiter and within a week I was in for a group interview with 6 other candidates, the next day came back and listened in on a phone call which was followed by a very brief interview. I was asked to come back the next day and was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• They asked about past experience, why should I be hired over another candidate.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

They collect a group of interviewees who fill out an application in the wating area. Then all applications are lead into a room where there is a HR representative who breaks the ice. Afterwards, there is a tour of the back rooms which is their open sales floor. You also see the room where you would be trained. Then it is back to the first room where there is a slide show presentation and questions are taken at the end. They let you know if they want to call you back based on nothing more than how you fill out the application and how you conduct yourself in the group. You are not interviewed in the traditional sense.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was easy and simple. They always have a group interview at first then have you come in to listen to calls. They fill your head with earning potential. I would advise you to ask where they got the leads and if they're cold or warm.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Z57.

Interview

Very minimal process. Mainly set to gauge interviewees ability to communicate via scripts that will be used for training purposes. The company strives for an energetic culture so the hiring focuses on high energy candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

First day is just a slide show presentation about the company with a quick walk around the building and sales floor. 2nd and 3rd days you will sit in on the process of cold calls with another sales rep and then meet with the training manager for a few questions after. Pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• What did you hear on the sales floor?   1 Answer