Z57 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Z57

2.2

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Interview

I had a scheduled 30 minute phone interview to hear more about the company. It was even confirmed and apparently on the interviewer's calendar. No call, no email, nothing. Highly unprofessional, but glad my time was not wasted.

Internet Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

They told me they dont even review your resume or care about your background. No wonder there are so many idiots working there! Plus I was surrounded by nasty, dirty employees who lied to people for a living. Have fun in hell!

Interview Questions

• They really don't even look at your resume.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

lengthly interview process with 3 in person and 30 minutes of listening to someone cold call.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

Sucked, took way too long to find out i was getting paid peanuts for busting my but on a horrible pay scale....

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Z57.

Interview

Z57 has a three step interview process. The first is a group interview where the company does a presentation on the company and what the job entails, they do not actually ask the candidates questions as this point. Second interview is solo, starts with about 30-45 minutes shadowing a sales rep as they make phone calls. During this interview you are required to read a script and do moc sale phone calls After this you get an actual interview. Last interview is where they typically make a job offer.

Interview Questions

• You must call the office and leave a message for the interviewer after your second interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Went through 2 interviews to secure the position, very simple questions, looking for a beginning sales rep, there was a 1 on 1 interview and a phone test to see how you sounded on the phone making a prospecting call

Interview Questions

• how did you overcome X adversity and what did it teach you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The first round was more of an orientation that really helped me see what the company is all about. They laid everything out on the table. We got to sit with. Sales associates and listen on the phone and it made me realize I did not want to work there. The girl I sat with was not very helpful in giving the company a good reputation. She was very nice but not very nice on the phone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Didn't know much about the company going in but they definitely made a great first impression. First day I was given a very detailed overview of the company and some of the responsibilities of the position, and what goes on on a day to day basis. Then had to fill out a survey that night and got called in the next day for a final one on one interview in which they asked more personal questions to get to know you.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Z57 in February 2012.

Interview

applied online. Was invited to a group interview. Sat through the interview which was the sales manager telling us how great the company was. He said we would get an email for a survey and if we wanted to proceed to the next step, we would need to submit the survey before midnight. I went online and filled out the survey. Afterwords, I did some research and saw that the reviews of the company weren't very good. If you do apply here or a recruiter tells you about this company, do your research first and see if it is something you would like to do before committing to the group interview.

Interview Questions

• The online survey asked a fair amount of questions, if you do take it, give yourself some time.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

They collect a group of interviewees who fill out an application in the wating area. Then all applications are lead into a room where there is a HR representative who breaks the ice. Afterwards, there is a tour of the back rooms which is their open sales floor. You also see the room where you would be trained. Then it is back to the first room where there is a slide show presentation and questions are taken at the end. They let you know if they want to call you back based on nothing more than how you fill out the application and how you conduct yourself in the group. You are not interviewed in the traditional sense.