ZAPS Learning Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at ZAPS Learning Company

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ZAPS Learning Company (Lisbon, IA).

Interview

I answered an online ad, had a phone interview, then an in-person interview. I didn't get an offer from ZAPS because I was offered a different job just after the second in-person interview. They asked the typical questions, but they also asked me to give a presentation on the spot. The people seemed very nice and easy to talk with. No threatening questions.

Interview Questions

• I had to give a presentation on material that I had not seen before.   Answer Question

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ZAPS Learning Company (Lisbon, IA) in December 2011.

Interview

Started with a very friendly phone interview where the basics of the position were shared and I shared about how I felt my experience matched those requirements. Next came an onsite interview at the office. The employees were all extremely friendly and made the experience a pleasure. The interviewers included the president and the office manager. Finally, there was an interview 5 days later with the president and 2 other regional managers. VERY professional throughout.

Interview Questions