ZELTIQ Aesthetics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ZELTIQ Aesthetics

3.1

Sort:

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ZELTIQ Aesthetics.

Interview

Excellent email and phone communications. 4 in-person interviews and 1 high five video interview 30 minutes each. Very nice office, people, and interview set up. Great overall experience!

Senior Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZELTIQ Aesthetics (Alexandria, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

it was via telephone for 30 minutes. The interview itself was pleasant. The lack of follow-up is what has lead to a negative review. I sent a thank you email and a follow-up email to HR and to this date no one had the courtesy to respond to my email to whether or not I was going to be considered or not.

Interview Questions

• Typical question: Why do you want to leave your company?   1 Answer

Assembly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ZELTIQ Aesthetics (Dublin, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Before my interview I received an email which explained who I was going to report to when I arrived, the email also gave you an idea of how long the interview was going to last. It was very helpful. When I arrived everyone was very nice and kind to me. I think my interview went pretty well.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ZELTIQ Aesthetics (Pleasanton, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

It is a great company. People are very nice and the product is the best. They are honest and pay well. I would recommend any to work for this company

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ZELTIQ Aesthetics (Pleasanton, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

HR team responded after 2 days of application. After that each step took around 4 weeks. They called me twice for onsite. I had to call HR constantly, they never respond back quickly, they are very slow and take their own sweet time. In general people are friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• Generic and straight forward questions.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZELTIQ Aesthetics (Pleasanton, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

The person interviewing me was really smart and nice but once I met the team, I began to feel as if they have this thing where if you werent there long enough you werent allowed in the circle. I talked to a few people there and they mentioned that if your skin wasnt of a certain color in this particular department then most likely you would not fit in.

Interview Questions

• How types of heat fixtures have you built in your last company?   Answer Question

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ZELTIQ Aesthetics (Dublin, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied for Engineering Technician position and had interview this morning 7/14/2015. I met three persons and the first one is staff manufacturing Test engineer, second one is Engineering Technician,
    and the last one is manufacturing Engineer. Spend about half hour for each person. So far so good, but I DON'T KNOW THE RESULT YET. (WAIT FOR THE BIG BOSS COME BACK FROM VACATION)

Interview Questions

• What did you do about your last job ? Mostly all the questions about your back ground . How did you support for production line ? Around 10 questions about technical (Electronic education) by Test Engineer.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ZELTIQ Aesthetics (Pleasanton, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with Sr HR Manager - about 45 minutes. Good searching questions covering career and job change reasons.
    Invited for in-person interview with Sr HR Manager and two others.
    Final interview with five individuals, two from different departments and with VP HR.
    Everyone made the interview very comfortable but they all asked searching questions, some behavioral questions. Each time I left the company feeling very positive about the company, their mission and the people who worked there.
    There is definitely a positive vibe / buzz around the office.

Product Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZELTIQ Aesthetics (Pleasanton, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Initial 30 minute phone interview with hiring manager and operations manager. Received an email a couple of days later to schedule a 2nd in-person interview. Required to sign an NDA and complete a PI personality test. The second interview was 2 1/2 hours, 30 minutes each with a member of Human Resources, 2 peers, and 3 members of management. Everyone was professional and top-notch and allowed plenty of time for discussion.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Zeltiq? Asked STAR behavioral type questions relating to the position.   Answer Question

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZELTIQ Aesthetics (Pleasanton, CA).

Interview

I was first called home as they saw my resume online. I had a 30 minutes phone interview with a very kind person who later was going to be my manager. The next day the HR manager called me fo set up a day for a 1:1 interview with 5 different managers. This interview took half a day.
    When you have great interview skills you don't feel so nervous. The interviewers let you feel that were calm and friendly. When you leave the interview you have a feeling that is the place where you will want to work for many years.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation process was average, as the company understood the experience in the field I had and proposed an appropriate salary.