ZF Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ZF Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2018

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gray Court, SC

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ZF Group (Gray Court, SC).

Interview

I was scheduled for an onsite interview with the manager and the HR. But when I reached their office, the HR made me sit in the lobby and took my interview on phone without the hiring manager. When I asked her courteously if I should meet her then the HR said she forgot that it was a face to face interview and said she could not meet me as she had a meeting then. What a waste of time for everyone! The job got offered to someone who met the panel with the manager face to face and got a chance to explain about his qualifications to a technically competent panel. It is unfair to not give everyone an equal chance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gray Court, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZF Group (Gray Court, SC).

Interview

I applied after meeting with recruiters at a college career fair in January. I was contacted for interview in March. I interviewed at the ZFTG with a senior engineer and an entry engineer.

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZF Group (Marysville, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview with a couple of employees that work in the department you are applying for. It was very comfortable and relaxed. They just ask you the usual questions and go over what you would supposedly be doing if you get the job. They have to interview 3 different people so it takes a while for them to let you know if you get the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a real life experience and how you can apply it to this job.
      Name a time that you struggled and what did you do, what was the outcome, and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZF Group (Detroit, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

short interview process over the phone. very simple questions and also we talked about the company and my responsibilities. The interview was over the phone and took about 30 min to complete

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZF Group in February 2018.

Interview

It was an amazing experience. I was put in a hypothetical situation. Had a great time. It usually takes about 2-3 weeks to give decisions. blah, blah has to make it 30 words.

Materials Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZF Group.

Interview

Situational Q&A

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Interview

I didnt do an interview. I was called in and we did a safty class. The supervisor came to class and got us asked for our strong points then took us strait out to start working. The other techs pretty much show y

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZF Group (Tuscaloosa, AL).

Interview

I interviewed with maintenance supervisor and maintenance engineer. After the interview I had to take a hand written maintenance test. It consisted of Electrical/Mechanical/Motors/PLC questions. It was multiple choice for the most part but there was some calculations I had to do for circuits.

Interview Questions

• My maintenance experience in multiple areas.   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gray Court, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ZF Group (Gray Court, SC).

Interview

After you have bid and HR has approved you as a candidate, you will interview with two Supervisors or Managers from the general department that you are applying for. That is to say, assembly or machining. If you are applying for a position in Pre-Assembly, you may still be interviewed by Final Assembly supervisors just due to availability. They will go over your bid form/resume, and ask you four questions that are easy if you have spent any time preparing for the interview. All in all, the interview itself only takes about 30 minutes. Then the decision is in HR's hands for the next month or so.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gray Court, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZF Group (Gray Court, SC) in November 2013.

Interview

Easy behavior questions. At least 5 questions. Really easy though just focus on behavior questions and tell me about yourself. It's really easy will be at least 2 people Sometimes three. Depending on the position. I hab been through a few interviews and I have never had more than 2 but other employees have had 3

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you contribute to the success of your team   1 Answer