ZF Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ZF Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2018

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZF Group in February 2018.

Interview

It was an amazing experience. I was put in a hypothetical situation. Had a great time. It usually takes about 2-3 weeks to give decisions. blah, blah has to make it 30 words.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZF Group.

Interview

A phone interview by the engineering manager followed by technical face to face by a panel of 5 and another panel of 3 for management skills interview . Focused a lot on basics and prior to experience . Be true to your resume it will go good

Supply Chain Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gray Court, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZF Group (Gray Court, SC) in November 2017.

Interview

Lasted about 45 minutes. Four interviewers. Made me feel comfortable and at ease. They asked basic personality questions to begin then moved on to resume and technical questions. Each interviewer was from a different department so out wee like I was interviewing for three different jobs.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZF Group (Tuscaloosa, AL).

Interview

I interviewed with maintenance supervisor and maintenance engineer. After the interview I had to take a hand written maintenance test. It consisted of Electrical/Mechanical/Motors/PLC questions. It was multiple choice for the most part but there was some calculations I had to do for circuits.

Interview Questions

• My maintenance experience in multiple areas.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZF Group (Farmington, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

Initially i was called by the HR, and the next day followed by a 30 minutes phone interview with the hiring manager and the team. After an week i had a onsite interview for 1 hour. Now going to be 2 weeks waiting for the update..

Engineer II - Customer Applications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marysville, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZF Group (Marysville, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

Got an E-mail from HR, interview scheduled in their Marysville location in MI. The person who was supposed to greet meat their location didn't show up. The Hiring Manager who was supposed to conduct my interview missed it due to personal reasons and his team member who interviewed me was least interested and didn't even allow me to elaborate on my resume. The team member was too quick too judge me and the interview was too short (30 minutes). I was interviewed in no way related to the position.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to explain if I asked you about forging? (The position was a Quality Customer Liaison and was in no way related to forging !!)   Answer Question

Manufacturing/Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gray Court, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ZF Group (Gray Court, SC) in May 2017.

Interview

It was smooth, as long as you have enough practical experience on the manufacturing sector and strong foundation of the underlying concepts in Manufacturing industry. Typically contains only one round of interview for the Interns, and shouldn't be too hard if you are familiar with the Engineering subject.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gray Court, SC

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ZF Group (Gray Court, SC).

Interview

I was scheduled for an onsite interview with the manager and the HR. But when I reached their office, the HR made me sit in the lobby and took my interview on phone without the hiring manager. When I asked her courteously if I should meet her then the HR said she forgot that it was a face to face interview and said she could not meet me as she had a meeting then. What a waste of time for everyone! The job got offered to someone who met the panel with the manager face to face and got a chance to explain about his qualifications to a technically competent panel. It is unfair to not give everyone an equal chance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gray Court, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZF Group (Gray Court, SC).

Interview

I applied after meeting with recruiters at a college career fair in January. I was contacted for interview in March. I interviewed at the ZFTG with a senior engineer and an entry engineer.

Assembly Interview

Interview

The interview was a technical cum behavioral interview. It lasted for about 30 minutes and focused on my previous work experience and courses. It also highlighted the basic job responsibilities. It highlighted on the company requirements and job roles and their expectations from the employee. The interview was very comfortable.