ZF Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ZF Group Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2018

2.6

Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZF Group in April 2018.

Interview

Unfortunately, the interview process was very average and the interviewer seemed to lack interest in me. He didn't even ask about any of my technical experiences, although my technical experiences were in line with the job functions.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZF Group in March 2018.

Interview

It was a recorded video interview through a website called HireVue. They asked 4 questions and gave you 2 minutes per question. You were also given 30 seconds to prepare before answering each question.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ZF Group (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Stay away from ZF Hyderabad. Pathetic HR team, never seen such unethical and unprofessional HR in my 5 years career. I've given more than 25 interviews in my career span, received more than 15 offers in different stages, and these guys top on worst list. Unfortunate that ZF ITC has such a pathetic standards. Not only the way they deal with a candidate, also their terrible requests to share confidential salary and offer letters. Worst standard mentalities.

I cleared tech rounds perfectly. During HR round, (I don't wanna take their names) HR asked me that they want to check the offer letter I received from some other company, to believe that I really hold an offer, then to decide whether to give an offer to me or not. They don't trust you, they don't treat you well, they don't answer your calls, they don't respond to your emails, they'll kill your time... What not!!! I stopped responding their calls after knowing how terribly they can behave.

You can even read Hyderabad location reviews. I can't tell how much I regret for getting into discussion with these HR.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZF Group in February 2018.

Interview

It was an amazing experience. I was put in a hypothetical situation. Had a great time. It usually takes about 2-3 weeks to give decisions. blah, blah has to make it 30 words.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZF Group.

Interview

A phone interview by the engineering manager followed by technical face to face by a panel of 5 and another panel of 3 for management skills interview . Focused a lot on basics and prior to experience . Be true to your resume it will go good

Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ZF Group (Mesa, AZ) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview process included two members of the management team asking questions, relatable past experience, they give you a tour of the facility and have a technician give you a brief working interview.

Interview Questions

• Do I work on my own vehicles?   1 Answer
    • Exexperience with proximity sensory, magnetic sensors, pneumatic systems, etc   1 Answer

Supply Chain Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gray Court, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZF Group (Gray Court, SC) in November 2017.

Interview

Lasted about 45 minutes. Four interviewers. Made me feel comfortable and at ease. They asked basic personality questions to begin then moved on to resume and technical questions. Each interviewer was from a different department so out wee like I was interviewing for three different jobs.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZF Group (Tuscaloosa, AL).

Interview

I interviewed with maintenance supervisor and maintenance engineer. After the interview I had to take a hand written maintenance test. It consisted of Electrical/Mechanical/Motors/PLC questions. It was multiple choice for the most part but there was some calculations I had to do for circuits.

Interview Questions

• My maintenance experience in multiple areas.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZF Group (Farmington, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

Initially i was called by the HR, and the next day followed by a 30 minutes phone interview with the hiring manager and the team. After an week i had a onsite interview for 1 hour. Now going to be 2 weeks waiting for the update..

Engineer II - Customer Applications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marysville, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZF Group (Marysville, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

Got an E-mail from HR, interview scheduled in their Marysville location in MI. The person who was supposed to greet meat their location didn't show up. The Hiring Manager who was supposed to conduct my interview missed it due to personal reasons and his team member who interviewed me was least interested and didn't even allow me to elaborate on my resume. The team member was too quick too judge me and the interview was too short (30 minutes). I was interviewed in no way related to the position.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to explain if I asked you about forging? (The position was a Quality Customer Liaison and was in no way related to forging !!)   Answer Question