ZF Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ZF Group Interview Questions

Interviews at ZF Group

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZF Group in January 2019.

Interview

Phone interview, then in-person interview. Very normal, gave a coding test. The test was hard but they were helpful if you explained your thought process. Nice place and people who work there.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions and then coding test. What is wrong with this code? How would you bulletproof this code?   Answer Question

Multiple Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ZF Group (Livonia, MI) in February 2019.

Interview

One word: Unprofessional. I could end the review right here but I'll give you more details. First they'll have you do a phone interview with the hiring manager then 2 months later they'll follow up with you. When they do it will be for a face-to-face interview. In my case, there was a panel interview with 4 people. Then you'll have to take a test to reveal your thought process when facing problems. After the interview is over you'll never hear from these guys again unless they're making you an offer. Seriously, they will ghost you as if you never existed. There is a trend that has been going on where employers are ghosting candidates. This practice needs to stop because candidates take off work, waste money and time, interviewing for roles they have no intentions on hiring for.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZF Group (Livonia, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

3 hours w/ behavior question like usual. Then technically that related to vehicle dynamic class electronic and robotics class.
    I think I would not get the interview passed without took vehicle dynamic & basic electronics class.

Interview Questions

• Gave me exams for Vehicle Dynamic & Electronics circuit diagrams.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZF Group (Marysville, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview with a couple of employees that work in the department you are applying for. It was very comfortable and relaxed. They just ask you the usual questions and go over what you would supposedly be doing if you get the job. They have to interview 3 different people so it takes a while for them to let you know if you get the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a real life experience and how you can apply it to this job.
      Name a time that you struggled and what did you do, what was the outcome, and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gray Court, SC

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ZF Group (Gray Court, SC).

Interview

I was scheduled for an onsite interview with the manager and the HR. But when I reached their office, the HR made me sit in the lobby and took my interview on phone without the hiring manager. When I asked her courteously if I should meet her then the HR said she forgot that it was a face to face interview and said she could not meet me as she had a meeting then. What a waste of time for everyone! The job got offered to someone who met the panel with the manager face to face and got a chance to explain about his qualifications to a technically competent panel. It is unfair to not give everyone an equal chance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gray Court, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZF Group (Gray Court, SC).

Interview

I applied after meeting with recruiters at a college career fair in January. I was contacted for interview in March. I interviewed at the ZFTG with a senior engineer and an entry engineer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZF Group.

Interview

In person interview. Extremely normal interview process where basic questions are asked. Definitely nothing to stress about. It was a group of three interviewers that I now work with everyday.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZF Group (Detroit, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

short interview process over the phone. very simple questions and also we talked about the company and my responsibilities. The interview was over the phone and took about 30 min to complete

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZF Group in February 2018.

Interview

It was an amazing experience. I was put in a hypothetical situation. Had a great time. It usually takes about 2-3 weeks to give decisions. blah, blah has to make it 30 words.

Buyer Interview

Application

I interviewed at ZF Group in January 2016.

Interview

Phone screen Record Interview Face to Face interview on site and then I had wait for the decision for one week. On site interview it was purchasing manager and HR manager and for the second round there was lunch interview with the team