ZF Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ZF Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2018

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gray Court, SC

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ZF Group (Gray Court, SC).

Interview

I was scheduled for an onsite interview with the manager and the HR. But when I reached their office, the HR made me sit in the lobby and took my interview on phone without the hiring manager. When I asked her courteously if I should meet her then the HR said she forgot that it was a face to face interview and said she could not meet me as she had a meeting then. What a waste of time for everyone! The job got offered to someone who met the panel with the manager face to face and got a chance to explain about his qualifications to a technically competent panel. It is unfair to not give everyone an equal chance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gray Court, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZF Group (Gray Court, SC).

Interview

I applied after meeting with recruiters at a college career fair in January. I was contacted for interview in March. I interviewed at the ZFTG with a senior engineer and an entry engineer.

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZF Group (Marysville, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview with a couple of employees that work in the department you are applying for. It was very comfortable and relaxed. They just ask you the usual questions and go over what you would supposedly be doing if you get the job. They have to interview 3 different people so it takes a while for them to let you know if you get the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a real life experience and how you can apply it to this job.
      Name a time that you struggled and what did you do, what was the outcome, and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZF Group (Detroit, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

short interview process over the phone. very simple questions and also we talked about the company and my responsibilities. The interview was over the phone and took about 30 min to complete

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZF Group in February 2018.

Interview

It was an amazing experience. I was put in a hypothetical situation. Had a great time. It usually takes about 2-3 weeks to give decisions. blah, blah has to make it 30 words.

Materials Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZF Group.

Interview

Situational Q&A

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ZF Group (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Stay away from ZF Hyderabad. Pathetic HR team, never seen such unethical and unprofessional HR in my 5 years career. I've given more than 25 interviews in my career span, received more than 15 offers in different stages, and these guys top on worst list. Unfortunate that ZF ITC has such a pathetic standards. Not only the way they deal with a candidate, also their terrible requests to share confidential salary and offer letters. Worst standard mentalities.

I cleared tech rounds perfectly. During HR round, (I don't wanna take their names) HR asked me that they want to check the offer letter I received from some other company, to believe that I really hold an offer, then to decide whether to give an offer to me or not. They don't trust you, they don't treat you well, they don't answer your calls, they don't respond to your emails, they'll kill your time... What not!!! I stopped responding their calls after knowing how terribly they can behave.

You can even read Hyderabad location reviews. I can't tell how much I regret for getting into discussion with these HR.

Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZF Group in April 2018.

Interview

Unfortunately, the interview process was very average and the interviewer seemed to lack interest in me. He didn't even ask about any of my technical experiences, although my technical experiences were in line with the job functions.

Interview Questions

Interview

I didnt do an interview. I was called in and we did a safty class. The supervisor came to class and got us asked for our strong points then took us strait out to start working. The other techs pretty much show y

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZF Group (Tuscaloosa, AL).

Interview

I interviewed with maintenance supervisor and maintenance engineer. After the interview I had to take a hand written maintenance test. It consisted of Electrical/Mechanical/Motors/PLC questions. It was multiple choice for the most part but there was some calculations I had to do for circuits.

Interview Questions

• My maintenance experience in multiple areas.   1 Answer