ZOLL Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.8

Clinical Review Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

Comprehensive and concise yet not rushed. Interviewed with 3 people in one day, the HR Specialist, department supervisor, and department director. Felt comfortable asking questions and enjoyed the transparency with which company culture and objectives were shared.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Zoll lifevest?   Answer Question
    • What do you think makes you a good fit for this job?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation in career in which you dealt with conflict. How did you resolve it? Was it effective?   Answer Question

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical in June 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview with two senior executives. It was your standard interview trying to match skills to job description and to make sure the candidate has the right skills and character traits to fit into the culture and meet the expectations.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical (Columbus, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

1st Step: Phone interview with the WORST home offie recruiter OF ALL TIME
    2nd Step:, Behavioral Test (Similar to the Gallup test from stryker)
    3rd Step: face to face sit down with the hiring manager

Interview Questions

• 1st Step: Your standard overview questions with the recruiter
      2nd Step: Rapid fire questioning. Look up Gallup Questions
      3rd: Basic interview questions, getting to know you and what you have to offer to the company   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical in April 2017.

Interview

The questions during the phone screen were your basic interview questions. As with all interviews, do your research on the company and their products. The person on the other line seemed friendly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. After an initial phone screening, I interviewed with hiring manager followed by several people on the team that I ended up working on. Several of the managers seemed pretty disinterested in taking the time to meet with me.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application online and received an email from a recruiter to set up a phone interview. My phone interview lasted 30 minutes at most. I did not move on to the next round.

Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was straight forward and straight to the point of job objectives, pay, and hours. It was a typical interview with a follow-up interview with sales reps.

Interview Questions

• Insurance billing and pre-authorization   1 Answer

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical (Chelmsford, MA).

Interview

Painstakingly long 2 phone screens with hr, next phone with manager finally on site interview which included meeting with direct supervisor her manager a coworker then hr againn .

Interview Questions

• Have you used this software before   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations went fairly well the dog not budge on their offers

Account Representative Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical.

Interview

I was contacted directly by ZOLL and interviewed by phone and a few days later was requested to interview in person for the position. The sales manager spent more time telling me I wasn't what he was looking for than he did about the position. He made it out to be the most technical sales position ever. He never warmed up, no matter how much I tried to direct the interview in a positive manner. There are plenty of us that have held/conducted job interviews of our own and I can't think of a more negative experience, no matter what chair I was sitting in. I didn't need the interview experience and it felt like I was just filling an interview slot.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. Just a bad interviewer who didn't appear to be a real personable individual.   Answer Question

Training and Deployment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical (Chelmsford, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview went very well, initially I had a phone interview with the hiring manager who then invited me out to Chelmsford, MA for a face to face interview. I had flew in and out in one day and was asked to provide a side presentation at the end of the interview. I had 4 interviews back to back, each about 30 minutes. There were typical questions and it seemed to go very well with very positive feedback. At the conclusion of my presentation, I received very positive feedback and by the next few days I had my references checked and was offered a position. However, I did not accept the position due to lower salary for the location and high travel requirement. Overall a good experience with great managers, I just wish we could have come to an agreement on salary based on travel requirements and my experience.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions:
      Why Zoll?
      What is my technical background?
      My most stressful situation?
      Experience history and elaboration on my resume?   1 Answer