ZOLL Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ZOLL Medical Interview Questions

Interviews at ZOLL Medical

2.7

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Interview

Had a phone screening and then an interview was scheduled soon afterwards. No coding question during interview but was asked about past CS related jobs on resume. Interviewer described what an intern would do on the job. 30 minute interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical.

Interview

6 interviews, including one third party behavioral interview with Sales Research Group. The process was fast-paced and challenging, but I was able to meet a majority of my team prior to receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is a mistake that you have made and how did you address it?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2020.

Interview

This review is of my experience with Zoll Medicals interview process. I had completed a couple of interviews and was in the process of scheduling my next. Unfortunately, during that time, I had a death in my immediate family. Upon hearing the news, I was proactive in reaching out to HR and requesting that they please coordinate the next interview around the two days that I would be attending services. I received no response from HR. Instead, a few days later I received a generic email stating that they choose to pursue other candidates. I believe that I dogged a bullet here. I would not want to work for an organization with such a blatant lack of morals and integrity. Potential candidates beware.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to be aggressions with a customer or a co-worker.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical (Chelmsford, MA) in September 2020.

Interview

A week or two after applying, I was contacted for a Zoom interview with 4 people. The interviews are 1 on 1 and lasted a little over 1.5 hours. One of the engineers spent his time asking technical questions. They weren't too hard, but make sure to study up on the basics. The rest of the questions were based on what is on your resume, as long as you can back it up, you should be fine. Overall the interview was light and enjoyable. Just keep calm, know your stuff, maybe crack a few jokes, and the job is yours.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2020.

Interview

Easy to meet with people. There are allot of rounds to interview and takes quite a bit of time. The office is stunning. There is parking available onsite as well as a bus route.

Document Control Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical.

Interview

Did a phone screen wit HR, then three one-on-one Zoom meetings with supervisors. Then I went onsite to meet one-on-one with VP of QA and the department supervisor. They were both very professional and friendly, and I felt welcomed there. I would recommend interviewing at Zoll.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical.

Interview

I didn't make it past the application process. I got to the question asking about criminal convictions and decided not to pursue this company. Colorado is a Ban-the-Box state and that is an illegal question to ask applicants. I would not apply to company that is breaking the law right out of the gate.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been convicted of, pleaded guilty or nolo contendere to, or otherwise been found guilty of a misdemeanor or felony offense? (Do not include convictions that have been sealed, erased, statutorily eradicated, expunged or annulled by a court or by a youthful offender adjudication or convictions that resulted in a referral to and participation in a diversion program. Your conviction records will not automatically eliminate you from consideration for employment.)   1 Answer

Commercial Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Methuen, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical (Methuen, MA) in August 2020.

Interview

I had 2 interviews with Zoll. The first interview with the HR person went fine. I was told they were looking for an attorney to handle their commercial contracts out of Chelmsford and also assist their cardiac division in Pittsburgh. Their job posting also stated they were looking for someone to handle commercial agreements. My experience is in commercial contracts but within the IT industry. The posting said that experience in the medical industry was "desirable." It did not say that it was a requirement. It was not an impediment according to HR.
     I was excited when I got off the phone. They said I would get call within the next couple of days from the Hiring Manager. I did receive the call from the Hiring Manager.
    What a huge disappointment! She said they had contract people to handle agreements. She wondered if my IT experience was applicable in the medical industry. It was clear from the get go she was going through the motions and she couldn't get off the phone quick enough. She practically cut me off. The worst of it is I really did my due diligence on this company. I knew when they were founded, their revenue, products, etc... I even reviewed their on line contracts. They have a problem with their Business Associate Agreement that I hope hurts them.
    I don't know whether legal didn't talk to HR or what but I felt totally used and misled. I did my due diligence. It's a shame that Zoll did not do theirs

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical (Boston, MA) in June 2020.

Interview

It was a phone interview. It took about 45 minutes and feels like it went well. They said someone will be contacting me for a second interview. I hope to hear soon.

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical (Boston, MA) in June 2020.

Interview

There are 3 interviews. The first is with a recruiter to determine if you’re a good fit. The next one is with a project manager to determine if you’re qualified. The last interview is with 6 different engineers to determine where you’ll fit.