ZTE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in China, ME

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZTE (China, ME) in September 2015.

Interview

It took 1 days, by telephone interview. Technical and hr together. Interviewed by leader of department, software engineers.The asked some questions about behavior. Then asked some technical issues about the experience in CV.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ZTE.

Interview

Just a easy phone interview, and I got the offer during the phone. the interview office is very nice and ask some questions about how to test things. like how to test a api from an Android phone and some java and Android things

Interview Questions

• how to test a api from an Android phone and some java and Android things   Answer Question

Cellphone Testing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZTE.

Interview

The interview is really simple. They just asked me about my projects and asked me some understanding of android cellphone testing (including what's the procedure you think to test a phone , how to test a function of a phone,etc). The interview is in Chinese and only one round.
    Besides, they also asked some very basic questions about java and android.

Interview Questions

• tell me your understanding of android cellphone testing   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buckhead, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ZTE (Buckhead, GA).

Interview

So far the worst interview experience. The interviewer was over one hour late as scheduled. During the interview the question frequently asked was if I know someone in the company as the referral. Soon after I told them" no, I dont know anyone who works here". The interviewer was rushing the interview process, and had no patience to listen to what I said. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME to get yourself hired unless you have connection. Move on to the better company.

Interpreter Interview

Anonymous Employee in China, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZTE (China, ME) in May 2014.

Interview

Ask. Questions about your goal, experience, hobbies, whereare you form. What do. You want to do in. The next five years and so on why should I be here being interview ed. Why I am I n china working fir novimdhi.

Handset Testingengineer Interview

Interview

Got an interview opportunity for mobile device testing full time position. The first interview took place in ZTE's building and went well. The second one included 4 parties with 5 interviewers. However, the leader of testing group among them asked whether or not am I willing to accept contracting offer!!! Felt like I have been fooled, because I was there for full time position with health insurance!

Interview Questions

• Willing to give up full time position and take contractor offer?   Answer Question

Need the package for the family.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ZTE in April 2013.

Interview

30 mins interview for the first time with a questionnaire that you need to sign mainly about some very basic information, the hr manager and the business manager from the dept that you apply for will be present with some questions which can be found below

Interview Questions

• Why would you choose our company other than HuaWei Technologies?   1 Answer
    • What do you think is your advantage that others don't have?   Answer Question

Finance Manager/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZTE (Overland Park, KS) in April 2012.

Interview

The interviewers did not seem to have time for the interview. The questions were hard to understand. The interviewer seemed to scoff at some of my answers. The only good part is that before I left they did tell me they were not interested.

Interview Questions

• The questions were about management and following protocol, but were difficult to determine what exactly they were asking.   1 Answer

Testing Engineer for Cellphone Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ZTE (Morristown, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

First question: ask me how many radio communication standers used for cellphone I know, like GPRS, CDMA, FDMA.
    Second one: ask me how to verify a connecting problem is coming from a cellphone or others glitches exist somewhere else.

Interview Questions

• How to verify a connecting problem is coming from a cellphone or others glitches exist somewhere else.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at ZTE in March 2011.

Interview

They first gave a general skill test, most of the questions are about C. Then there is a English test, talking with their employees to see if you are qualified to work abroad. After that a few of us were invited to a local coffee shop and do the interview there. Three interviewers ask questions one by one, one of them is tough to handle but hopefully there is a good guy trying to make things go well. I got rejected mostly because I didn't prepare for the interview, I thought for one minute after they let me introduce myself.

Interview Questions

• write a fast way to multiply any number by 9 without the *   2 Answers