ZTE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017

2.7

Online English Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ZTE (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Online application then a reply by the company who seem to think Spain is in the dark ages and cannot support Internet connections to other countries. Some American companies are like this.

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ZTE (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

get referral from an employee and went to interview on the day designated. 4 People interviewed me, 2 directors,1 GM and 1 HR. asking from university accomplishments to projects and skill sets required.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZTE (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Asking about some knowledge about LTE. Introducing their company and why you want to work for them. The main location is in the DTC area which is reachable by light rail. The office is not big and most of staff go out . This position requires traveling a lot. The payment is 10/hr.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in China, ME

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZTE (China, ME) in September 2015.

Interview

It took 1 days, by telephone interview. Technical and hr together. Interviewed by leader of department, software engineers.The asked some questions about behavior. Then asked some technical issues about the experience in CV.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ZTE.

Interview

Just a easy phone interview, and I got the offer during the phone. the interview office is very nice and ask some questions about how to test things. like how to test a api from an Android phone and some java and Android things

Interview Questions

• how to test a api from an Android phone and some java and Android things   Answer Question

Cellphone Testing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZTE.

Interview

The interview is really simple. They just asked me about my projects and asked me some understanding of android cellphone testing (including what's the procedure you think to test a phone , how to test a function of a phone,etc). The interview is in Chinese and only one round.
    Besides, they also asked some very basic questions about java and android.

Interview Questions

• tell me your understanding of android cellphone testing   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buckhead, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ZTE (Buckhead, GA).

Interview

So far the worst interview experience. The interviewer was over one hour late as scheduled. During the interview the question frequently asked was if I know someone in the company as the referral. Soon after I told them" no, I dont know anyone who works here". The interviewer was rushing the interview process, and had no patience to listen to what I said. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME to get yourself hired unless you have connection. Move on to the better company.

Interpreter Interview

Anonymous Employee in China, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZTE (China, ME) in May 2014.

Interview

Ask. Questions about your goal, experience, hobbies, whereare you form. What do. You want to do in. The next five years and so on why should I be here being interview ed. Why I am I n china working fir novimdhi.

Handset Testingengineer Interview

Interview

Got an interview opportunity for mobile device testing full time position. The first interview took place in ZTE's building and went well. The second one included 4 parties with 5 interviewers. However, the leader of testing group among them asked whether or not am I willing to accept contracting offer!!! Felt like I have been fooled, because I was there for full time position with health insurance!

Interview Questions

• Willing to give up full time position and take contractor offer?   Answer Question

Need the package for the family.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ZTE in April 2013.

Interview

30 mins interview for the first time with a questionnaire that you need to sign mainly about some very basic information, the hr manager and the business manager from the dept that you apply for will be present with some questions which can be found below

Interview Questions

• Why would you choose our company other than HuaWei Technologies?   1 Answer
    • What do you think is your advantage that others don't have?   Answer Question