Zalando Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 847 of over 847 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zalando

Featured Interview

Zalando

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zalando

Interview

Good structure and well-executed. There was enough information available at every step to understand the next steps. The type of interview was communicated to engage the interviewer correctly. The Interviews themselves were very structured. No nonsense of asking random questions on the fly and derailing the conversation. The interviewers were engaged at all the times and took interest in the conversation. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral with elements of Product Management methodology and tools.
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Zalando

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zalando

Interview

Applied online and a few days after that the process started. I had three long and lengthy interviews, at least 1hr each one of them. Interviewed by three different people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zalando

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zalando

Interview

There were three rounds. I met with multiple people on the team and they were all very approachable and friendly. They seem like a hard working team that wants an employee they can not only expect to work hard but to be able to be a team player.

Interview Questions
  • What are the top 3 things you are looking for in a new role?

Zalando

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zalando

Interview

Ich habe eine Person 10 Minuten lang am Telefon getroffen. Dann musste ich 24 Stunden später einen Test einreichen. Danach wurde ich zu einem Vorstellungsgespräch mit einer operativen Person kontaktiert

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zalando

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zalando

Interview

Hacker rank online test with 3 questions, followed by a Recruiter call, an online assessment and finally a virtual "on site" with a coding, systems design and general tech interview. The interviews themselves were very well structured and on point.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zalando

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zalando

Interview

They send you a 1h30 test on Codility.com composed on 3 exercices. The first one just need to pass the tests, the second one need a small optimization and the last one needs to have linear time in General. This coding challenges can be found on Leetcode,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zalando

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Zalando

Interview

Einladung erfolgte entweder nach sehr langer Zeit oder durch intern Weitergabe. Leider gab es nur eine Standardmail, woraus das nicht mehr vorging. Ich konnte mich zumindest nicht mehr erinnern mich hier beworben zu haben, also ist es mindestens 6 oder 8 Wochen her. Nach Terminvereinbarung - alles einfach und unkompliziert über eine App - stand der erste Kennenlerntermin an. Leider ist nie jemand von Zalando erschienen, es hab keine Information und auf meine Mail hat niemand geantwortet. Alles im allen habe ich von Zalando im Bewerbungsprozess mehr erwartet und muss sagen, dass Zalando hier sehr unprofessionell unterwegs war. Zumindest in meinem Fall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zalando

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zalando

Interview

HR contacted me and had a 15 minute discussion to explain about the role. He took my details and asked about my prior experience. Asked me to send my resume to schedule a coding test. And then nothing. Never heard back from them even after following up. It has been more than 4 months. I found it extremely unprofessional. Would never attend an interview from this company again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zalando (Berlin) in Jul 2021

Interview

I had applied through LinkedIn and got an email within 3 days saying that they were interested to interview me. The following meetings were held over google meet. There were 4 distinct rounds 1st day: 45 mins video call with technical hiring manager. Here the person wanted to know about my work experience, motivation and what to expect from the role. Based on my answers he would evaluate whether I am fit for the following rounds Day 2: 3 interviews duration slot 3 hrs 30 mins interview with HR. The questions more on my salary expectations, why zalando, what motivated me, team leading capabilities etc 1 hr technical round with tech people. Easy codility sql question to solve. Basic sql questions. 1 Analytical puzzle question to decipher my analytical abilities 1.5 hrs Case study showcase of presentation. Questions were asked based on the slides prepared. I got 3 days to prepare a extensive case study which had some strategic questions to resolve or give ideas. Tips : if data point is not given go for arbitrary numbers and present in graphic and charts. Use less texts. Knowledge on what you have prepared is very important. Be honest.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions Types of join Difference between having and where clause
1 person found this interview helpful

Zalando

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zalando

Interview

I applied online and I was invited for a first-round call. I accepted immediately and started waiting for the day to come while I was preparing for it. 1st interview: Recruiter did not appear! I was supposed to wait for few minutes and quit the call probably but I just kept it on for 15 minutes while I sent an email to the recruiter. No reply. And someone (who is not the recruiter I was arranged to meet) suddenly appeared in the online call after 15 minutes, with much background noise and still doing some arrangements and asking few minutes from me. He seems he was lost and asked last minute to carry it. He just repeated to me that my CV looks good, the hiring manager wants to meet me, everything looks alright, etc. as he sounds he wants to just end the meeting, I said thank you and looking forward to the next stage and we ended up the call. Afterward, I emailed the initial recruiter, what's next? No reply so far (As of I'm writing this, It's been 2 weeks). So overall experience I had since the beginning shows me "Nothing as it seems". I had a better opinion about Zalando that they are a respectful company but they don't respect your own time first of all and very unprofessional recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • No question asked as the interview itself has many problems from their side.

Zalando

Application

I interviewed at Zalando

Interview

I had 4 interviews on the whole. I was contacted through the email for the first time, then a phone call with the HR. I was selected for the second interview immediately on the spot. The second interview took place after a week with 2 buyers (case studies, some questions and PPT). Got selected immediately on spot once again. But for the third interview and the fourth interview, the scheduling took a long time like more than 2 weeks. I had the third and fourth interview together on the same day with the senior HR and the lead buyer. and it was completely opposite to the first 2 interviews. The HR questions dealt with understanding your fitness to the company and the lead buyer most of the time was not paying attention and was not professional at all (the lead buyer went off the screen several times in the middle of the interview while I was answering for dealing with the kids, to attend the door), The lead buyer even forgot about the PPT that they have asked me to prepare for the final interview and I have to remind about it. I got the result for the final interview in 3 days time through a phone call by the HR and it was a rejection. On the whole the first 2 interviews were very clear but in the final interviews they expect us to answer the way they want and they are very strict about it.

Interview Questions
  • What would be the biggest criticism that you have received? Have you given feedback for others? Do you think it is easy being sustainable? There are many assortments in Zalando but why do you want to work for this particular assortment? Some case study questions. What are your responsibilities at Zalando? What kind of environment do you prefer?
3 people found this interview helpful