Zecco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zecco Interview Questions

2.0

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zecco (Glendale, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Received a call from AppleOne, the staffing agency Zecco is working with and they told me about this position. AppleOne made me fill out a bunch a paperwork and I interviewed with them to make sure I was a good fit, then I interviewed with Zecco. It was a pretty quick interview, you talk with the HR Manager and one of the managers in the customer service department. Make sure that you tell them of your interest in working in the financial services industry and why you are interested in customer service and what you can bring to the table in terms of customer service. I was contacted by AppleOne shortly thereafter to let me know that everything went well and I started working for Zecco a few days later. Overall, not too difficult.

Interview Questions

• The where do you see yourself 5 years from now question   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zecco (Glendale, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Be prepared to let them know that you are there to work for them long term. Great company to work for since it is just growing. Understand what great customer service means and be willing to learn how to become great at phone customer service! Dress well and be confident. They are friendly so don't be nervous.

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zecco (Pasadena, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process was actually quite brief. Had about 3-4 supervisors ask the same question. I was referred by a friend so that might have made the process shorter. Additionally, I was already a licensed professional so the decision seemed a lot easier on their end.

Interview Questions

• What are your strenghts and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty fast