Zeiders Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Personal Financial Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I was asked to make a 10 Minute Power Point presentation that was presented to two individuals over the phone. They followed up with questions about how I would handle various situations that may come up. The whole process was fairly low stress although it can be difficult to do a presentation when you have to remember to tell the "audience" to move to the next slide.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a situation in which a person asked for complete anonymity.   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Do not waste your energy/time. Two HR screenings. Panel interview requesting writing sample and PowerPoint presentation. “We will let you know either way by middle of next week”. Not a word since. Very unprofessional for the time candidates invest in the process. Disappointed in Zeiders Enterprises.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises.

Interview

It was a panel interview . There were three people from the department. Each person took turns to ask questions. The executive had to walk out a couple of times to speak to another colleagues

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why are you fit for this job? What are the pros and cons of your other employer.   Answer Question

Learning Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (Arlington, TN) in March 2011.

Interview

it was long and difficult
    It was all online because it was a virtual position
    It was difficult to gauge success and progress due to no interaction in person with interviewer
    The presentation was something I had to create on my own given parameters however was given and encouraged to be as creative as possible and utilize as many interactive tools as possible

Human Resources Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises.

Interview

It was an organized process, I was emailed by a recruiter for a phone screening. The phone screening lasted about 20 minutes, the recruiter was friendly and professional. I was contacted a couple of days later to set up an interview with the hiring manager and other managers in the department. That interview lasted an hour, an offer was made the next day.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions were asked, what would you do in this situation or what is an area you would like to improve on.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, I felt the offer that was made was fair for the work that was expected.

Employment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises in September 2013.

Interview

Good interview today. Hope to hear back soon

Clinical Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Spoke with HR first then supervisors. Interview was very involved and a good experience. Interview lasted about an hour. Hiring committee asked detailed questions. They were personable. It was a Great experience.

Clinical Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises in February 2013.

Interview

Over the phone, not personal. Questions were easy, not very technical. Would have like to be face to face instead of over the phone. Process was long and the recruiter spoke with me once but I heard nothing after that.

Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises in August 2014.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me to gage my level of interest. I had a 30 minute prescreen interview of basic background questions. I was also asked my salary requirements and current salary. Second interview was with a panel over a webinar. I was asked to give a 10 minute presentation using PowerPoint on why I was the best candidate. The remainder of the hour I was asked detailed questions about my previous experience and how I handled situations. Everyone I interacted with was very professional and polite.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the standard operating procedures you use at your current position?   Answer Question

I felt pressured to commit without first seeing the contract. In hindsight I wish I would've asked to review the contract over night. That may have resulted in me accepting the offer.

Career Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naval Base, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (Naval Base, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

Two telephone screenings after submitting application online. First call was just HR stuff to verify experience. 2nd call was with a supervisor who asked more in depth questions. Then there was one in person interview w/ 3 managers which lasted a little over an hour. They each took turns asking questions while the others wrote down my answers.

Interview Questions

• What kind of supervisor do you work with best?   1 Answer

Career Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises.

Interview

Submitted application via instructions. Several weeks went by before hearing back. Initial screening interview completed with HR professional -- very basic questions. Internet speed checked for remote position. The following week had phone interview with two supervisors, which lasted an hour. Then, the offer came from contract head several days later. Background check and fingerprinting part of hiring process.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Pretty standard situational questions and behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. Federal contract.