Zeiders Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Education Services Facilitator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in December 2019.

Interview

It is a panel interview in a relaxed setting. The interviewers take turns asking questions and I found the question to be straightforward. The interviewers took notes and often followed up with additional questions based on your response.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to create a policy and deliver in a learning environment?   Answer Question

Career Coach Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises.

Interview

Meeting with talent acquisition staff member then second stage with direct hiring manager.

Position requires Masters degree and interview did not continue even though I have twice as much experience as required and working on completing Masters degree. Position is more of a drill sergeant, making sure to micromanage team and keep them on task. Position pays $5K-$15K more than an average career coach with the company.

Interview Questions

• My salary expectations even though they wouldn't tell me what the salary range was.   Answer Question
    • My interpretation of their company/website and role.   Answer Question

Business Management Specialist Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview. Wasn’t engaging enough as the interviewer was reading a script. It felt rushed. 12-13 questions. I had stated I didn’t carry government contracting experience, yet she still asked me questions regarding to experience I did not carry. She wasn’t listening. Felt unprofessional.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Do not waste your energy/time. Two HR screenings. Panel interview requesting writing sample and PowerPoint presentation. “We will let you know either way by middle of next week”. Not a word since. Very unprofessional for the time candidates invest in the process. Disappointed in Zeiders Enterprises.

Personal Financial Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I was asked to make a 10 Minute Power Point presentation that was presented to two individuals over the phone. They followed up with questions about how I would handle various situations that may come up. The whole process was fairly low stress although it can be difficult to do a presentation when you have to remember to tell the "audience" to move to the next slide.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a situation in which a person asked for complete anonymity.   Answer Question

Certified Financial Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises in October 2017.

Interview

Contacted via LinkedIn by a recruiter. Seemed like an interesting opportunity so I filled out the online application. It took days for the recruiter to get back in touch with me.

Interview Questions

• This was more of a dialog. Recruiter told me about Zeiders.   Answer Question

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (Woodbridge, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview screening. Phone interview with another person. Neither person had any idea what the job actually was, what I did, what I would ultimately do. It was disorganized.

Personal Financial Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (Woodbridge, VA).

Interview

I was told about this position by a former supervisor who knew of my work and experience as a financial counselor. My previous supervisor was also the interviewer, so my guess is that I didn't get asked some of the typical interview questions just because my previous supervisor/interviewer would've known all the answers to commonly asked questions. All done over the phone, since this is mostly a non local position. I had one interview conducted by one interviewer only.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a free resource you would refer a client to if they needed additional non biased and no cost information.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises.

Interview

It was a panel interview . There were three people from the department. Each person took turns to ask questions. The executive had to walk out a couple of times to speak to another colleagues

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why are you fit for this job? What are the pros and cons of your other employer.   Answer Question

DAVA Interview

Interview

Long and tedious. There was about 4 different parts to the interview. Lots of calls and coming onto to base to meet and talk with different people. Like most jobs, I was not told the pay until the very end of the interview-I was aware that I was applying for time time but was offered full time. Which was great! However, it shows a lack of communication that you will see with management and the field workers.