Zeiders Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 46 of over 46 interviews

Recruiter5%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Zeiders Enterprises

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises in Jul 2021

Interview

The initial screening is done with a recruiter over the phone. The woman I spoke with was very nice and asked questions of examples of times I used different aspects of the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me your experience educating adults.
    Answer Question

Zeiders Enterprises

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview process was a complete waste of time and full of red flags. It took about two weeks from the time I applied for the job to my interview. I overlooked that I would be required to be deployed for weeks at a time on the application. I feel like the recruiter should have reiterated this to me during the initial interview before I agreed to the panel interview with the hiring manager and department supervisor. Anyway, the interview was scheduled and I was told I had to put together a powerpoint presentation which sounds like free work to me. During the panel interview, they told me about potential deployment and I was straightforward about not wanting to do this responsibility. I suggested that we ended the interview if this was the deciding factor of hiring me. They insisted that I continue with the interview and they will see what they can do. The telephone interview with the panel was almost THREE HOURS of repetitive questions and 'how would you handle this' scenarios. SERIOUSLY? Long story short, I did not get the job and I'm not mad about it. I'm actually mad for wasting three hours of my life. For the record, the questions weren't difficult; however, the interview was unnecessarily long.

Interview Questions
  • What resources in your community are you familiar with and brief us on what service each resource provides?

The latest conversations about Consulting

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

works at

Deloitte

Harshest feedback you’ve ever received?

7,066

606 Comments

Join the conversation on

Zeiders Enterprises

Application

I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises

Interview

Had to put together a presentation and utilize it in my interview. The interviewers were nice and it was a very conversational interview. Be prepared to answer questions and keep them brief but to the point. Ask questions for clarification if needed.

Interview Questions
  • What e-learning software are you familiar with? How have you utilized e-learning software in the past to educate or train adults?

Zeiders Enterprises

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises

Interview

Pretty simple. Recruiter emailed me, had interview. I did have to create a presentation to show my knowledge. After the interview they reached out to me about a week later.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (San Diego, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

Lengthy! One phone interview, two Zoom interviews, multiple background checks and a very long 3 month hiring process. The Zeiders personnel that I have encountered in this process have been wonderful but the on boarding process is definitely a waiting game.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Zeiders?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in Apr 2021

Interview

By far the most comfortable interview process I have ever experienced. I felt comfortable, heard, and appreciated for the time I spent in each step. They were engaged and made sure I had the additional time when our interview went over the scheduled time.

Interview Questions
  • Work realized experiences pertaining to different scenarios.

Zeiders Enterprises

Application

I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises

Interview

Detailed and easy. Not too many questions. I was able to provide detailed answers and had time to come back to questions that I did not know how to answer strategically.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with difficult clients?

Zeiders Enterprises

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises in Oct 2020

Interview

They asked me to make a 3 minute power point presentation about military life and asked me situational questions and about my experiences with the military. They also asked me questions about how much pay I required, my availability, and what the net steps where.

Interview Questions
  • What are some issues that affect military members and their families?

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (Washington, DC) in Oct 2020

Interview

Zeiders has a very detailed interview process. I'll break it down into the basic steps: a. Initial phone screen. Basic screen questions to ensure candidate meets qualifications and is interested. About 30 minutes. I printed it out and went through all qualifications to match up how I met the requirements. Had my resume in front of me and the Zeiders web site up. b. Interview with with two supervisors. They use a standard set of questions that they ask all applicants the same questions to ensure the process is fair and accurate. Took about an hour. Stressed how I had worked with clients or would work with clients and co-workers. No odd ball questions, but mock interview beforehand helps. c. Background Investigation. This was also very thorough and you may be asked to provide additional information. Zeiders HR was very helpful. c. Final interview that also contained a verbal offer. This was done with the actual hiring manager. Total interview to hire was about three weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Standard interview questions for the most part concentrating on how the how met or exceeded the job requirements.. I used Muse to prepare. I also had several questions of my own. The supervisor interview was mostly lopsided, but I was able to ask questions and also enter into some discussion during the second interview.

Zeiders Enterprises

Application

I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises

Interview

Many rounds of phone screenings and interviews. Phone interview with two members of the management team. The interview was over two hours of "describe a time when this happened..." type scenarios.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when an employer asked you to do something you thought was unethical
Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Interviews