Zeiders Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

3.1

Personal Financial Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (Woodbridge, VA).

Interview

I was told about this position by a former supervisor who knew of my work and experience as a financial counselor. My previous supervisor was also the interviewer, so my guess is that I didn't get asked some of the typical interview questions just because my previous supervisor/interviewer would've known all the answers to commonly asked questions. All done over the phone, since this is mostly a non local position. I had one interview conducted by one interviewer only.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a free resource you would refer a client to if they needed additional non biased and no cost information.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises.

Interview

It was a panel interview . There were three people from the department. Each person took turns to ask questions. The executive had to walk out a couple of times to speak to another colleagues

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why are you fit for this job? What are the pros and cons of your other employer.   Answer Question

DAVA Interview

Interview

Long and tedious. There was about 4 different parts to the interview. Lots of calls and coming onto to base to meet and talk with different people. Like most jobs, I was not told the pay until the very end of the interview-I was aware that I was applying for time time but was offered full time. Which was great! However, it shows a lack of communication that you will see with management and the field workers.

Clinical Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Spoke with HR first then supervisors. Interview was very involved and a good experience. Interview lasted about an hour. Hiring committee asked detailed questions. They were personable. It was a Great experience.

Work and Family Life Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (San Diego, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online through company's website. First, phone interview then in person interview about a week after. 2 managers asking questions from a paper that is sent by corporate. You can tell from the get go, they already have someone for the position, you're just there probably because company requires certain amount of interviewees.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with public speaking especially military personnel?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises.

Interview

It was an organized process, I was emailed by a recruiter for a phone screening. The phone screening lasted about 20 minutes, the recruiter was friendly and professional. I was contacted a couple of days later to set up an interview with the hiring manager and other managers in the department. That interview lasted an hour, an offer was made the next day.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions were asked, what would you do in this situation or what is an area you would like to improve on.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, I felt the offer that was made was fair for the work that was expected.

WFL Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was quick and smooth. Began with basic, standard phone screen with explanation of job title, brief description and salary. Next was a face-to-face with 2/3 people. Lengthy interview at nearly an hour...maybe more. I was also asked to provide a 5 minute presentation. They do expect you to stick to the minute time frame.

Interview Questions

• Standard STAR format. Know w boutique FFSC programs and be able to provide situational responses to the questions.   1 Answer

SECO Career Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (Glendale, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview with Recruiter lasted about 35 min. Never really asked specific questions about my background or training all questions were "Tell me a time where... and how you responded".Follow up interview with immediate and higher boss that lasted 1 hour. Supervisor asked questions never got a lot of feedback from immediate supervisor during the interview even though I attempted to draw her in. Similar questioning with lots of questions very little non questioning interaction. In both interviews they spent a lot of time telling me about schedules and computers which usually doesn't get shared until you get the job so I was surprised I wasn't offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you thing you could teach Microsoft Office Classes?   1 Answer

Education Services Facilitator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone screen; on-site interview with 2 staff member; presentation (3-5 minutes, topic provided to you) and then behavioral questions - tell us a time when; writing sample also requested. Need to pass background check before offer is made. Background check is typical ... finances in order, no felonies, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Need to show that you have done your homework   Answer Question

Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises in August 2014.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me to gage my level of interest. I had a 30 minute prescreen interview of basic background questions. I was also asked my salary requirements and current salary. Second interview was with a panel over a webinar. I was asked to give a 10 minute presentation using PowerPoint on why I was the best candidate. The remainder of the hour I was asked detailed questions about my previous experience and how I handled situations. Everyone I interacted with was very professional and polite.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the standard operating procedures you use at your current position?   Answer Question

I felt pressured to commit without first seeing the contract. In hindsight I wish I would've asked to review the contract over night. That may have resulted in me accepting the offer.