Zeno Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Consumer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zeno Group (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quite straight forward. I applied as a general consumer interview and the teams who had available spots and thought I might fit their needs reached out to line up an interview. However, scheduling was difficult for team members were called away for last minute projects.

Interview Questions

• Asked for experiences in the past where I have pitched to clients or served as a press liaison and to explain the process and outcome.   Answer Question

Consumer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zeno Group (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly normal. Began with a phone interview and was followed up with an in person interview shortly afterward. The problem came after the interview process. When I would follow up with them I received no respone even though I was supposed to be sent a writing test. Other than that the interview was verh positive and the people I met with were very nice and took the time to listen to my answers.

Interview Questions

• How did you become interested in consumer public relations?   Answer Question

Inter Interview

Interview

First a phone interview with the HR, then there was an in-office interview with the team. It was about a week in between. HR and the team were very nice.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zeno Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The process took a total of about two months. I was first offered a phone interview and then after passing the phone interview, I was invited in for an in-person interview. Before the interview, I had to complete a writing test at home where they had me write a pitch letter. It was a fairly simple process. Everyone seemed very friendly and I felt good about my interviews, but I was not offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Questions where very basic. Strengths/weaknesses/why their company/asked about past experience and interests and so forth.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zeno Group (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Started off with back to back phone interviews getting an overview of my experience and an idea of what role I could fill if given the position. After the the second phone interview, they brought me in to interview with different team members in the consumer pr and digital teams.

Interview Questions

• Give me a basic overview of a content calendar for a brand   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zeno Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process for me was not entirely horrible. I was prepared though. First, I had a phone interview, then an in-person interview with the team I would be working with. Honestly, I felt that the Account Executives were not very knowledgeable. For instance, they asked me how I had heard about them. I explained that I heard about them through an agency visit through PRSSA as well as a simple Google search, which I found they were hiring. They did not understand the second part or how I found out about about the job online. Long story short, they just simply did not understand anything digital. It was a bit insulting considering their position. I was told that I would hear back no later than the end of the week. I did not hear back for 3 weeks, which I was not given an offer. In the end, I ended up accepting an offer somewhere else for a full time job. Everything worked out and I was glad that I did not work with them.

Interview Questions

• What are you strengths? What are your weaknesses? How did you learn about us?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zeno Group.

Interview

Two round of phone interviews. I spoke with members of several teams who wanted to know about my experience and creativity- many questions were thinking on the spot and related to how I would approach a project. It seemed very casual. There was a lot of time in between applying, first interview, and second interview which was stressful.

Interview Questions

• What is a brand you want to work on, and what would you do for that brand if you did work on it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zeno Group in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by an intern recruiter for an interview. the interview was scheduled the week before and she did provide feedback about my resume which was helpful.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zeno Group.

Interview

I did a phone screening on a Tuesday, then a Skype with two employees on a Wednesday, and then got my writing test on a Thursday and had 24 hours to complete it.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to stay organized?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zeno Group (Chicago, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

Process took about two weeks. I spoke with the recruitment coordinator who then set up two in person panel interviews in the Chicago office. Never heard a follow up.