ZestMoney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ZestMoney Interview Questions

Interviews at ZestMoney

3.2

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Koramangala (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ZestMoney (Koramangala (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

IT wasnt stressfull at all, had a great experience knowing about the company , The interviewer was a great person to talk to and the overall environment was great

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ZestMoney (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

Terribly inefficient HR Team. The Hiring managers were happy with my profile and I was given an assurance that I have been selected. Finally, HR communicated that she will get back to me and it has been a year now, no signs of revert. Is this the way the HR operates?

Interview Questions

• Skills, roles, and responsibilities   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZestMoney (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

They came to my campus for recruitment. The interview was relatively easy. They seemed hungry for students. More like bakras :|
    They sugarcoated their work ethics in the beginning. Later we found out that we'd have to miss our afternoon lectures to get their work done and we'd have strictly only half an hour break in between.

Brand Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZestMoney (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

I was referred by an employee of ZestMoney. After reviewing my application, the CEO screened me through a telephonic interview. The interview was very straight-forward and relevant to the reality of the job, making it a challenging interaction - at the same time giving me enough confidence on the kind of dynamic environment associated with the startup. Post this, another round of screening happened by the core team of the company, this time face to face.

Interview Questions

• You will be the first marketing person of the company. How does that make you feel?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was very realistic and was not looked down upon.

Collection Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ZestMoney (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

They were very friendly, calmed me down first and they asked me to introduce myself. After that they asked me about the languages which i know and asked me to speak in few of the languages which I know, after that they asked what I knew about the job and do I have any idea about collection.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZestMoney in March 2019.

Interview

1. We were shortlisted based on our resume.
    2. There were coding test on HackerRank which were based on data-structures and other important algorithms.
    3. After successfully qualifying the test there were two round of interviews( technical and HR).

Interview Questions

• 1. Given an array containing element of range 1-n, in that array one element is two times and one element is absent. How will you find these two element.
      2. What was the biggest obstacles you faced in life and how you overcome that.   Answer Question

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ZestMoney (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

1) First there was a coding round which consist of 3 questions of coding and 5 questions of MCQ on HackerRank. The coding question were quite challenging and have to complete within 90 minutes of time.

2) After giving the first technical interview, there was a HR round

Interview Questions

• 1) Reverse the elements of stack in O(n) time

2) Sort the elements in the array depending upon the frequency of elements and the frequency of elements are same then print the one which is appearing first in the array   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ZestMoney.

Interview

One of the best interview experiences in my short career.
    The first step was a coding round consisting of 8 problems of varying difficulties on coding. The first 5 were MCQ based and the other 3 were on competitive programming. Make sure that you submit the most efficient solutions as they then become the criteria for your hiring.

Interview Questions

• Given a number as an input we have to make it equal to 1 using some operations in the minimum possible steps. The operations allowed are addition by 1, subtraction by 1 and division by 2.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ZestMoney (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

'We'll Get Back To You Soon'
    Took more than 2 months and had the MOST unapologetic interview process snyone could go thru!

Stay clear from any requirements in Product team. Especially involving the founders. They are more busy than our prime-minister.

I've taken leaves from work, made presentations, waited for weeks when I was promised days of TAT but still havent received any intimation about the role or my candidature.

They say they are serious about hiring good ppl but they dont really know how to respect someone's time & effort!

Human Resources Operations Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ZestMoney.

Interview

The HR team is totally clueless about the role they are hiring for. Just a piece of advice as an applicant, all a candidate requires is clarity about the role, regular updates and feedback whether positive or otherwise. They fail on all the three aspects.

Interview Questions

• F2F interview. Overview about self, what has been done till date, how soon can you join. This over a call as well as F2F. Period! We will get back to you. Haven't till date   Answer Question