Zhejiang Dahua Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Zhejiang Dahua Technology

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zhejiang Dahua Technology

Sort:

Administration Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zhejiang Dahua Technology.

Interview

No real process or pre-screening. They ask you to come in for a first interview. Ask basic questions. You will need to bring up salary if you want to know if you are in their range.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Zhejiang Dahua Technology (Irvine, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interviews were not a bad experience overall but they didn't have their act together. The interview occurrances were spread out over months. They are a very new company with a lot of growing pains and those growing pains do not exclude the interview process being drawn out.

Inventory Planner Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zhejiang Dahua Technology.

Interview

Set up an interview after 3 days submitted my resume. The interview was less than formal in a small conference room. The environment looks casual. The common area doesn’t seems big, it was just a glance for me.

Interview Questions

• They asked your previous experience such as what exactly did u do on that position.   Answer Question